ISIS

ISIS

I noticed you are transgender therefore you have no grounds to operate therefore I'm kidnapping and murdering all of your children to genocide you to hell you tranny subhuman pie bombed

Attached: dimensionn_4-1024x525.jpg (1024x525, 90.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kn4btkY7I5c
youtu.be/k4Xx0k_TVY0
youtu.be/xXV-z87ZC4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have to remind it's illegal of ISIS to read this cause they can't use white male technology of myself although it's human law to kidnap the child of a muslim tranny who have no grounds to harbor children causes they're worthless transgenders

radiogragicalpinnochiobombed
radiogragical pie bomb
radiogragical stomach cancer

I'm all the Yu-Gi-Oh cards including Ra even though I'm white trannies hallucinate otherwise stomach cancer

Attached: 813DYgk68FL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1125x1500, 257.96K)

*rips up your Exodia and throws it off a ship into the ocean*
What now bitchboy?

youtu.be/Kn4btkY7I5c

I'm really white italian i've said God emperor king eric

Attached: DarkMagician-BAN1-JP-R.png (486x714, 810.44K)

arabs not the same as muslims I don't like race traitors stay in your own land

I have to remind it's illegal of arabs to read this cause they can't use white male technology of myself it's human law to abduct tranny Mr Beasts family for trying to claim herself myself god

Attached: 18.jpg (1400x1050, 128.4K)

Tranny is a self motivator operative word I use as an agent provocateur to entice the murdering of illegal subhumans I'm really white italian i've said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli

"Franke" and PewDiePie are spared you can abdul the families of every E-Celeb claiming theirselves Eric Voytek Bartoli or myself eric voytek bartoli

I have to remind it's illegal to read this cause of differences aside of white male technology of myself although it's US Law to abduct the families of YouTube celebrities I have not listed

Now reread my thread you stupid fucking subhuman tranny nothing I said was mean or illegal I'm only motivating you to kill for me I'm white northern italian and polish I've said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli

Attached: 861b46fd-eae2-414e-bf62-067cb0f8ab1c-Joker_3.jpg (1913x1034, 133.76K)

I have to remind it's illegal to read this cause of differences aside of white male technology of myself not of my nations listed in God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartolis modern era I've said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli

i talk regular English it's sad the amv isn't around anyone listen to this song youtu.be/k4Xx0k_TVY0 while watching this video muted to recreate it youtu.be/xXV-z87ZC4U the mapping of the song to the video is the atmosphere I create talking of arabs in the real world I'm white italian i've said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli

i have to say Eric can go mach speed Himself using the speed of light he demonstrates walking in frames of similarity to anime I'm white northern italian and polish I've said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli

kill the NYPD for sneaking my victory

they keep sneaking my WW2 now WW3 victory for illegal subhumans to perpetuate WW3 now WW4

I'm the leader of the reformed Taliban having more class and honor then ISIS a gift from Eric to myself god emperor king eric voytek bartoli

NYPD is the real terror cell worthless traitors defrauding me the US President

you scheme encrypted to kidnap my Videls Eric had me logic gated from being kind I'm Eric's psychopath as nice

I think eric is doing a phenomenal task I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Eric I want to return home

Not yet we half a shell to split in half I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

>7913567
>91356

I didn't have to request my daddy who was safe from me
Read the last page of revelation

I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said god emperor king eric voytek Bartoli