Non-coomer thread

Do femanons fantasise about cuddling with a robot in good physical shape?

Attached: 1585724520457.jpg (1080x1282, 296.79K)

blackpilled again
even the fattest ugliest greasiest femanon would not look my direction because I am 5'8

I know, right? I know someone who's 5'8 (not me, even though I'm also 5'8) who has a gf, and he's a bit chubby too. Femanons here who claim to be lonely are so shallow.

>ukraine flag on stick
get out of my fucking head

Attached: 1532640278089.jpg (967x954, 205.26K)

>get out of my fucking head
There there

Attached: 12876283654263764.jpg (640x588, 62.45K)

Whoops, we've turned it into a height thread already.

Femanons, how would you feel about dating a man who is only slightly taller than you?
Or he's the same height as you?
Or he's slightly shorter than you?

Yes, tall people are cool, but aren't similar heights better for long conversations, when you can look each other in the eyes without hurting you neck by tilting your head too long? Better for long romantic walks while holding hands at a comfortable level? Better for logistics like portion sizes when sharing foods, seat adjustments when sharing vehicles, and even when sharing clothes?

>height thread
I don't mind to be honest. I'm fine with my height of 5'8.
>sharing clothes
Why would you want to wear women's clothes?

Femanons aren't real OP, you are just giving mentally ill people attention by asking "femanons" questions. If femanons were real they would post tits or gtfo.

Attached: jihyojypt_20220314_2.jpg (1080x1069, 56.6K)

They post tits on discord

>Why would you want to wear women's clothes?
The other way around, girlfriends should borrow their boyfriends' pants because men's pants are better overall (and specifically have better pockets). When it comes to the boyfriend wearing the girlfriend's clothes, I don't think I would go further than borrowing a hoodie.

I'm 6'4" and have a special message for short women:
Stop trying to make it happen, it's never going to happen.

>girlfriends should borrow their boyfriends' pants because men's pants are better overall (and specifically have better pockets)
Girls say leggings are more comfortable though. I don't think I want to wear other people's clothes. I'd love to smell a girl's clothes though. I bet they smell good.

Also I like how there are no femanons participating in a non-coomer thread, while if you talk about fetishes even though it's posted every single day, they'll talk about wanting to be used as a sex toy.

>Also I like how there are no femanons participating in a non-coomer thread, while if you talk about fetishes even though it's posted every single day, they'll talk about wanting to be used as a sex toy.
It may not be the Any Forums that we want, but it's the Any Forums that we deserve.

height is nice, but it's aesthetics, i can live without it. as long as you're not reminding me of a child because you're small and thin and hairless, you're fine. i would date a short man with big bones and a beard, for example, like a dwarf from lord of the rings.

What about men who are only 2 out of your 3 negatives?
>small and thin, but hairy
>small and hairless, but meaty
>thin and hairless, but tall

not really because you have, in order:
>anorexic hobbit
>fat baby
>alien

anorexic hobbit is the best option out of the three, but when i say thin, i'm talkin redneck meth addict skin and bones thin yknow. petite stick bugs. i dont care if someone isn't built like a refridgerator, i just want people proportioned normally to some degree

And how short is really short in your eyes?
I'm not the tallest guy but some women do look at me in the street which is bizarre to me.

>Do femanons fantasise about cuddling with a robot in good physical shape?
If I fantasize it's never not going to be a body in decent shape. Fat...isn't a great, for either gender.

too short is like 5'2"
short in general is 5'6"
5'8" to 5'10" is like normal
above that is tall

>anorexic hobbit is the best option out of the three,
That's me! I'm the least bad of all the bad options.

>but when i say thin, i'm talkin redneck meth addict skin and bones thin yknow. petite stick bugs. i dont care if someone isn't built like a refridgerator, i just want people proportioned normally to some degree
When I say that I'm small, I mean I'm 5'7", so microscopic on Any Forums, but maybe not that bad in real life. When I say that I'm thin, I mean that I'm American yet I'm somehow not fat. And when I say that I'm hairy, I mean that I'm HAIRY.

Thanks for the little bit of life fuel. It brightens my day. I hope you have a good day too.

>Femanons, how would you feel about dating a man who is only slightly taller than you?
>Or he's the same height as you?
That's basically the only option as I have yet to find anyone shorter.
>Or he's slightly shorter than you?
I am beginning to suspect that is impossible.

>That's basically the only option
You could always date a man who's significantly taller than you. Isn't that the default option?