If you had a death note would you use it?

If you had a death note would you use it?

Attached: legiao_VZNLpXRIMn_3.jpg.jpg (1200x628, 66.27K)

I would write this
>lived a good life giving to others before passing away in his sleep at the age of 80

No, I am not qualified to mortally judge others. I would give it to someone I deem wise and morally righteous.

Would a morally righteous person even use it? It seems the biggest commonality between all schools of ethics is dont murder

I would write my own name, but spin it so that I retain my youth and die in my sleep at 1,000 years of age.

No, I don't think they would. Which is kind of why I would do it, I would definitely be tempted to use it.

For become a god of the new world.

i would but I would need to have insane restraint or I would end up killing 99% of the people I am close to
It would be the greatest test of self control

I write death note in the death note for science.

You can only affect the way of death up to 23 days from writing I'm afraid

i think the rule is someone has to die within 24 hours after writing it

>It seems the biggest commonality between all schools of ethics is dont murder
What? They actually mostly argue about when its is okay to commit murder, not the fact that whether or not murder is okay. Very few people actually think murder is bad.

>Anonymous, cause of death, suffocation by thick thighs of a beautiful woman
or
>Anonymous, cause of death, skull crushed by the weight of a beautiful girls ass

OP here, friendly reminder that if you use it youre stuck in limbo for all eternity when you die, so think wisely

If I were Light-o I'd certainly have a lot more fun with Misa.

I would first test it to see if the thing was real or just some ridiculous joke. I'd then hide it away for a few weeks - months even - as I try and work out what to do. A part of me would realise that the Deathnote is an abomination and that such a supernatural power would utterly corrupt me. Another part of me would want to take advantage of it and enact a total whitewash of human society. In the end, I think most people woulld succumb to it (myself included). It would turn into an obsession: All other parts of life (family, friends, school) would be neglected. Former hobbies and interests would fade and relationships would break down...Everything would revovle around that notebook.

If I didn't have to become a shinigami after death I would find out the names and faces of the richest people in the world and slowly kill them off until they start giving their money to people that need it.
I would never directly tell them or anyone the killings will continue until they share the wealth because anything like that could be traced directly back to me.
And I wouldn't fall for an L style bait like Light does, fucking retard he could have gotten away with it so easily.

Your plan is good natured and the best one ITT, but L would find you in a few days max

I absolutely would. But doing the opposite of Light, using it sparingly and not drawing attention to myself. I would kill a few people here and there who deserve it with varying causes of death and have them arrange their money sent to me before dying. Also get some bitchy stacies who will become devoted sex slaves in my harem until they go far away and commit suicide or die in an accident.

Nta but not really. If the deaths happen at random times and if he doesn't fall for L's bait like Light did, it would be impossible

...i don't recall that rule?