To women

To women,

I resent you, for thinking that you're a benign person.

user

Last Thread:
Song of The Day:
youtu.be/nK61uvq5tX4

Attached: 1639799335910.jpg (588x800, 120.33K)

Whats really wrong with women

That is a question you can write several books answering.

plz share your cat image folder.

What do you want with my folder? It's not like there aren't a lot of cat pictures on the internet.

The biggest problem with women is that they really don't seem motivated to improve.

Women should be enslaved and reduced to their only natural role : breeding. They are useless for just about anything else.

> Women should be enslaved and reduced to their only natural role : breeding.
Sounds hot.

fuck off you degenerate tranny

do you ever get lonely
maybe drink a lil booze or smoke a lil weed
im tired mr. cat

I resigned to just taking care of cats. Women have hurt me enough and I have no intention of being a terrible person just to have a hollow intimate moment during sex.

Attached: bbc5b0d699ff504f9fbe76c84cf167bf.jpg (563x562, 38.66K)

>do you ever get lonely
Yeah, i get lonely.

Truth be told i kind of feel like i have a responsibility to be consistent on here now. Like some lonely user can't trust anything, but that one catposting fuck still posts everyday and says hi. I used to run the feels bar for a ling time but i couldn't keep it up. Too many people, and the threads required too much of my attention, i guess i kust ran out of gas on it because i bit off more than i could chew. These threads are easier for me to handle.
> maybe drink a lil booze or smoke a lil weed
That's okay pal. I don't believe in the stuff myself, but i don't blame you for wanting to make yourself feel better with it.
> im tired mr. cat
It's okay pal.

> Women have hurt me enough
Sorry to hear that friend.
I hope you find peace and sanctuary somewhere.

you intrigue me

thank u for no bully mr. cat ur very nice

I hate women I hate women I hate women enslave and genocide enslave and genocide enslave and genocide them all

Well I'm sorry, but i refuse. There is a boundary i want to keep between anonymous strangers rummaging through my unmentionables.

Im not really nice at all i think. Im mean, but considerate is how i would describe it. You take care user. Well wishes, i hope you have a good day today.

It's alright pal, you need to relax. It's getting hard to interpret you because you're so jacked up. Try to calm down and articulate how you feel.

you 2 :)
also sorry for trolling you in the past, i didnt mean to be retarded

I just want to enslave all women, it is what they deserve. No political, social, or rights in general. They are weak, stupid, childish, emotional, etc, etc, they are only useful to reproduce

>also sorry for trolling you in the past,
I forgive you. Water under the bridge. Sometimes people butt heads. I'm not sure if i said anything harsh back to you, i probably did. I'm sorry if i said something unnecessary.
I believe you. I don't know if i have anything to add to that. You sound more hardcore than me user.

join the genocide of women user. they deserve it. they asked for it. let us show them who is boss

I can relate to your resentment, but that kind of thing's just not for me user. I'm a simple guy. not much of an organized activist. I'm not very collectivist. I just get upset and write vent posts on the internet. If that doesn't sound like much: it's not. It's conservative, consistent and reasonable. That's all i want to be right now.

then kill every woman that stands in your way individually user, it's easy!

To chum,
Good pick