You lose a bet and have to go to work/college for A FUCKING MONTH wearing this...

You lose a bet and have to go to work/college for A FUCKING MONTH wearing this, or they shoot you for not complying with the bet.

How would you feel? (they won't fire you don't worry)

Attached: 1648223454832.jpg (564x1002, 76.53K)

If I flake on the outfit then they're gonna flake on the shooting.

I'm Christian so they can't enforce it. Betting is forbidden by my religion so there's no way I lost any bets.

Hot. Everybody would laugh at me for being such a pathetic sissy bitch. Oh god, my dick is hard already op. Is wearing a chastity cage part of the bet?

Attached: images - 2022-03-23T163937.260.jpg (450x450, 52.82K)

I work from home so it doesn't really matter.

>You lose a bet
Do normies make lots of bets in real life? That's kinda sad.

I'm pretty hairy so it would probably be funny

I would choose the bullet
But if I said yes, I would feel ridiculous, people would think I am a crack addicted bitch with daddy issues whose father went to buy cigarettes and never returned, so to cope for my trauma and sadness, I started using drugs and then I became homeless and found a weird rich guy that makes me wear those things and suck his dirty cock in exchange of the next fix. But since I am suicidal I don't care about their opinions much and this shame is just a part of my failed life while I could have been a stay at home mom and not a neet posting my youth and fertility on Any Forums. That is how I would feel by wearing that.

Andwer me pls OP, I'm howny

They would probably be disappointed it was me of all people because I don't react at all to things. I'm really good at keeping a straight face
My coworkers try to fuck with me all the time but I always have comebacks or am never bothered by it so they always get disappointed
I've only met one guy who actually makes bets and its more to make work slightly better. The bet is usually on a six pack of soda or something not wearing a fucking dress

Yes its part of the bet, go pretend you made this bet and put that cage on

Do I have to buy the outfit too? Oh no

For now you can wear your mom's or sister's clothes until we find a suitable outfit for you

I'd just tell everyone at college that if I don't wear it they'll shoot me. after 3 days it'd just be like
>sup bro cant believe they'll fucking shoot you for not wearing this lol later man
Wouldn't be that bad as long as you still behave like a normal guy who's just the victim of a fucked up situation. People would understand.

I masturbate wearing my sister's panties, but I never went farther than that...

Looks you you won't be able to say that any more!

Well, at least my sister's clothes aren't as ridiculous as that outfit, I'm lucky ;)

Bump for this fanfuckingtastic thread!

Attached: images - 2022-03-25T155354.376.jpg (554x554, 18.04K)

>How would you feel?
I wouldn't mind. I'm really short and have a small frame, I think I could pull it off without making it look cringe.

wuoldnt u feel humiliated tho}?

>wuoldnt u feel humiliated tho}?
that's the point

nobody would view you as a real man while wearing that, they would treat you as the mixture between a little girl and a sissy monstrosity, and there will obviously be some perverts who will get turned on by your new attire