Would you date a brainwashed enviromentalist girl?

Would you date a brainwashed enviromentalist girl?

Attached: 8718d03a1540847419ef_62704618.jpg (1106x738, 122.95K)

yeah why not, not like she is gonna spend every second of the day thinking about climate change lmao

She is probably against having children so no

>being this optimistic

All I have to do is turn her environmentalism into econationalism and baby we've got a waifu cooking.

I work in an environmental lab so yes I like my odds

Depends on how much she talks about it

In my country (Switzerland) it's pretty hard to find a girl who is NOT a brainwashed environmentalist

Not environmentalism but overall activism, yes.
We broke up a week ago but yeah

She believed all old white men in power should be killed, police should be suspended, money should be abolished as a system and violence isnt a part of human nature
I liked her but her political/worldview was just a complete polar opposite.

Is it better or worse than bpd?

She was accepting of my meat eating and other opinions at first. She never got mad at me mind you, maybe upset or distraught tho.
We talked about our worldview and why I save most of my money and why I think having disposable income is liberating - freedom is the word I used. Seems that was too much and she decided to end it.

So no, its not as bad as a literal mental illness. She felt strongly about all of it and thats fine by me. I think its naive and partly stupid, but its not my place to prove her wrong - especially now.

always have to do a double take when i see human decency on here

Depends.
We'd probably agree on a lot, since I'm a vegan with a big hippy streak. Dinner would be easy. Going out would be easy. I can make a bomb tofu scramble. That part would be okay.
On the other hand, I'm a conservative Christian and environmentalist chicks tend to be rather far-left. Even if we agreed that pollution is bad and animals are worth loving I don't think we'd agree on much else that matters.
Frankly I'd rather date a gun-toting church girl who tolerates my hippy crap than some blue-haired bipolar feminist who happens to agree with me on the one issue.

holy mother of based, but you can ditch the Christian part and just accept conservative values without being a religious nut.
I find it hard to believe in God in this day and age.

>holy mother of based
Is it really?
Because usually I just get salt from the truck-driving AR-15 types for being a vegan faggot and salt from the academic nose-piercing hippy types for being a right-wing chud.
>but you can ditch the Christian part and just accept conservative values without being a religious nut
I agree insofar as being a Christian obviously isn't necessary to entertain conservative arguments, but I do still believe in God.
>I find it hard to believe in God in this day and age
Understandable, honestly. Shit has gotten fairly dark.

She'll grow out of it. All these edgy girls who are "activists" do it to be contrarian

I've said "based" because people like you and I are despised by the clueless normies. As dumb and naive it might sound, we're following our path and stay true to our values. We're looking at the planet for what it is and draw our conclusions with objectivity.

I wish there was some pan-European eco-nationalist movement going on though. Most dissident right-wing parties have been co-opted by the Russian and Chinese oil-and-gas commie traitors or the Zionist bankers.

But hey, you already know that better than i do.

>Understandable, honestly. Shit has gotten fairly dark.
Lol you bet.

>As dumb and naive AS it MAY sound

not really. but most of them grow up and stop giving a shit once they mature a bit and realise theres no stopping the shit they are protesting against.
plus why would i date somebody with insanely outlandish ideals and demands on how the world should be? there would be a dispute at every conversation we would have. that i cant have in a relationship.
just a trainwreck in the making.

based reasonable user. i hope youre dealing w the breakup well, good luck man, wishing you both the best

Most swiss tend to be pretty same tho.