What kind of below average girl would robots prefer? Subpar face or subpar body?

What kind of below average girl would robots prefer? Subpar face or subpar body?

Attached: 1648222287958.jpg (820x1056, 262.09K)

lmao. Neither of those is a butterface or butterbody.

Right girl would give you absolutely peak children. Left girl would probably appreciate you more.
Overall, I'd rather have a gf.

Thank you.

In what universe is the girl on the left a butterface? What the fuck are you smoking?

I would inseminate both

They are both hot. You could even swap their faces and they'd still be hot.

Girl on the right is an actual goddess, left girl is just hot would fuck of course but jfc the thickness and curves of the right girl is perfection.
Can't really see her tits so if they're on the small side that's a real shame because the rest of her is perfect, that might be why she's stood like that because she's insecure about them.

The fact butterface/butherface is a coined term by guys while "butterbody" was term coined by lesbians it shows the principles of what both genders would pick in general

Attached: scary-movie.jpg (498x275, 40.38K)

She has small semi flat chest

Female insecurity is astounding, don't talk to me about willy size.

fatties need to die. if subpar body meant flat with no ass then that but fatties can fuck off

You think fat is a subpar body? Buddy, a subpar body for a woman is like boyishly thin, asymmetrical hips/legs, no ass, etc.
Fat? Fat isn't subpar, fat is death, obesity is someone killing themselves, not any different from hard drug abuse and I will tell you I'd sooner take a hairless girl that is missing her nose and ears than some obese person that is one bad health issue from death.

Attached: 1638734136369.png (203x199, 54.71K)

both, then they cancel each other out

Attached: 3a7fe78785b91b4b60c628668d62b844-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1350, 222.92K)

give me the sauce of both of these so i can analyze this decision OP

Ayy wtf I think I know this place.

>absolutely peak children
Morbidly obese? It's insane how nigger culture has brainwashed all zoombinis into thinking that's attractive. It's an extremely deadly lifestyle.

Yeah, deadly for me when she sits on my face and I beg her to never get off.

Butterface. I'm an ass and tit man.

A girl cannot be below average if she has a nice body.

tf are you talking about the left girl has a cute face. She's totally breedable tier.

Subpar face
I have a much better body than my face so it makes more sense

left has a top tier body and face. So whatever that one is.