Did you ever get sexual abused user?

Did you ever get sexual abused user?

I think as a male it is so hard to talk about this topic so vent here as I do the same now.

My older sister sexual abused me when I was a kid. She just forced me to lick her asshole all the time.

The outcome is that I got an anal and femdom fetish out of that.

I hate it, it is so comical sad that I have to laugh over it.

I don't know if something broke in me because of that, since I also had to suffer through a schizophrenic brother that did beat me all the time while he was drunk.

When I see into the mirror, I just discover a rotten punching bag that is used to abuse.

I just want to escape from all this living on the field with a good-hearted wife watching the night sky and passing time

Is this too much to ask for? Am I too greedy, anons? Tell me, am I normal?

Attached: 1646555323781.jpg (1536x617, 193.12K)

And btw i hope every pedophile dies a horrible death if you are pedo seek help or rope

With your actions you destroy someone's soul for your own animalistic pleasures die and die again you don't meet the criteria to be called human you are just an animal but even a fucking dog wouldn't do that you worthless piece of shit

Kys for the sins that you have done, so it is the only way to pay for what someone had to go through because of your own greedy pleasure

I've been groped before by gay men. They also tried to take advantage of puberty curiosity when I was in HS but I didn't budge. I studied in a very big, liberal school. People kept telling me that I looked like "a cute twink" and that I was at least bisexual. Unfortunately this and crippling loneliness after a couple years got the best of me and I made out with some guy which I deeply regret. Never did anything sexual though. Now I'm back being straight but still lonely.

Attached: 1646377301198.jpg (524x485, 24.32K)

hope you do well brother, we are trained to fight through all this we will succeed one day

Attached: 5xox6t822k161.png (1001x823, 663.55K)

Thank you user. I hope you and me achieve our dream wives. Until then we remain strong. I've been fighting demons myself, too. It's terrifyingly easy to hook up with men. And I haven't been touched in years.

Attached: 1645845873809.jpg (750x1003, 54.67K)

>Did you ever get sexual abused user?
Does french kissing an adult female relative as a kid count? I've always thought of it as a good memory, but it may be responsible for giving me a very warped view of family love.
>My older sister sexual abused me when I was a kid. She just forced me to lick her asshole all the time.
I'd take your place if I could.

>Did you ever get sexual abused user?
No, but I always wanted to be. Unironically, I wanted to be taken into some alley by some shady guy for him to use me and then leave me there or one of my other hundreds of noncon fantasies

My mom abandoned me in the care of our landlady who sexually abused me for many years. She'd stop by every week or so to make sure I had the basics, and would take advantage of me. Worst is when I hit puberty and she finally got pregnant from what we did. The arrangement didn't really change after that, but she dumped the kid on me to raise.

Imagine being just 12 years old and handed your newborn daughter to take care of.

I was, my babysitter raped me when I was 8 and he was 16, I didnt know what happened but years later I told my mom and she thought I was lying and fantasizing and his mom and my mom were and are still best friends so that didnt help me. He now has a wife and kids and is successful and has never faced any consequences and I think about killing myself everyday because of him

Why do women do this? Or is it just shitty moms?

My dad died when I was a baby, so my mom had to hire babysitters but normally they were women and they didnt try anything but she was doing it as favorite for her friend because he was saving up money for a car and I told her years later so that probably made her not believe me

>My older sister sexual abused me when I was a kid. She just forced me to lick her asshole all the time.
>Imagine being just 12 years old and handed your newborn daughter to take care of.
Luckiest men on this board.

>elementary school
>little sister makes these stupid "never-have-I-ever" questionnaires for her classmates
>the teacher confiscates them
>fucking Child Protective Services gets involved
>the questionnaires were apparently so sexually-charged that everyone assumed she was being molested
>no, this is just her being a ghetto little ho, all girls are little ho's, how do you teachers not know that
>they insist she must have been abused and little girls don't just come up with shit like this
>clearly you have not heard the jokes we tell each other then
>have to go talk to a fucking shrink now, police are involved
>parents are PISSED
>have to drive downtown into the fucking ghetto to talk to some social services chick who works with molested children now
>waiting room is full of stuffed animals and children's toys and pop-up books and shit like that for the diddled kids to play with
>all of these toys are old, musty, and in varying states of disrepair, like some kind of depressing representation of the innocence being fucked out of kids
>sister and I set about playing with the cursed toys as we wait to be called
>all of us talk to the shrink separately
>finally it's my turn, go in, shrink sits me down and pulls out a doll
>show me on the doll where you wouldn't want to be touched
>choose its eyes and its throat
>"Well, okay, but that isn't what I meant."
>she tries to direct the conversation towards private parts and I just tell her straight-up that I would love for a pretty girl to gobble up my dick and balls so no way those apply to the question she asked
>she gets increasingly frustrated and tries to ask me if I know about consent and to tell an adult if I ever feel uncomfortable and shit like that
>"Yeah, but that's a place where I would want to be touched. It's not like your eyes or your throat where you're being attacked. You asked where I didn't want to be touched."
>I can only imagine the shit my skank sister must have said
(CONT)

Attached: 1647887842445.jpg (653x657, 353.97K)

>finally it's decided that we aren't being molested, we're just really fucked-up kids
>everyone blames television, MTV specifically
>don't care, block MTV for all I care; I don't watch that shit, I watch Zoids
>on the way out parents say what an enormous waste of time that was
>sister wants the doll from the waiting room, I tell her we might as well steal it since they put us through this bullshit and got us in trouble anyway
>we steal a doll belonging to molested orphans from the waiting room of a CPS office because that's just how we roll
>to elaborate, this is a kid-sized, plastic doll from like the 1980's or some shit that can stand on its own two feet, and it has a built-in voice box and it's supposed to be able to walk and talk
>not even subtle, just walked out with it, no hiding this
>Night 1 with the doll
>we think this thing is fucking hilarious because its voice box is all garbled and worn and it can only stumble and fall instead of walking
>we joke around about how it sounds like something out of a horror movie
>lights go out, bed time
>garbled voice starts out of nowhere at like 2 AM
>thing just starts periodically taking steps towards our bedrooms and letting loose this horrible, guttural electronic screeching like some shit out of Five Nights At Freddy's
>we unironically laugh it off the first few times and just put it back in the game room, write it off as a malfunction ot something
>it just keeps coming more insistently and making increasingly hellish metal shrieking sounds every time we put it back, like the interval between it making a rush for the bedroom kept getting smaller until we couldn't even sleep
>drag it outside and throw it in the dumpster, still just REEEEing at us in demon
>never hear it again after trash day

When I was in kindergarten an older kid noticed that I was lonely and dependant, so he started using this against me.
He said that he would never talk or play with me again unless we touched dicks or simulated sex, I hated it but sometimes I accepted because I was afraid of being alone. One day his mom found out and she blamed me

How old are you and your daughter now

Being a coomer made you lose your grip on reality

did you just stop going to school and no one at the school noticed? wtf, they should be murdered.

doll was probably posses by a pedo that liked the kids pointing to its bad touch areas.

Forced you to lick her asshole? God what a lucky fucking bastard how was it do you remember the taste and smell

One girl tried to kick me in the balls not once, but 3 times in front of the whole class. I blocked it so nothing happened, but no one tried to stop her and I had been raised not to hit women so I didn't hit back. Now I wish I had beat the shit out of that pig. She didn't get in trouble btw.

Dismember his body