Daily reminder that the BPD aren't human

Daily reminder that the BPD aren't human

Attached: 1547118230155.png (849x936, 120.97K)

>that lainey edit
God I fucking love this website

Attached: lainey shieeeet.jpg (386x610, 48.01K)

Bpd is caused by being raped repeatedly.

Then bpd should be called based personality disorder.

what if im a man with bpd?

Youre telling me. My girlfriend has bpd. I hate her so much

Same here. I've been trying to break up with her for ten years but she keeps threatening suicide. Can't these ppl just be normal like us??

I don't understand the point of this post. I guess it's just a manifestation of the bpd's narcissism.

Break up with her, it's not that hard...
You go, hey[her name] were breaking up. I can't do it anymore. It's over.

argh i hate retarded newniggers so goddamn much

Attached: i think ___ sucks.jpg (1280x720, 196.8K)

Right its impossible
Nah it isnt that easy

I had a friend with bpd, they are nuts. They are really good at emotional manipulation. It doesn't help that I am an autistic simp. She was a teenage coke whore. $230 a night, the exact price of a gram.
God I hate her so much now

What's wrong with BPD exactly? I know Dogisaga's sister gaslighted her and bullied her, but since they were all fucked up by her parents, is her sister's BPD really to blame? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Dogisaga had it too.

>What's wrong with BPD exactly
Us npds HATE bpds becuase they stand up for themselves. We need to be in control at all times and at all costs

After I posted this, I read this post and had an epiphany. I think BPD people are the natural enemy of Autists. BPD are willing to use the weak willed as fuel for their narcissistic goals, and Autists are basically Lambs to the Slaughter. Their weakness socially, would just make the average person cringe, a BPD person looks at them and sees profit in someway. I think I have autism and bpd in a mild way. I like BPD people when they're not being totally annoying, and Autists when they're not being totally cringe.

Dogisaga is a stupid slut and should stick to what she's good at, being a nazi broodmare. She has 0 intelligent thoughts within her peabrain

I like people with BPD because their behaviour is erratic and unpredictable. I have trouble with emotions generally and they show so many that it seems fun. Most people have a pattern which makes them boring because you can predict what they will do and their reaction. Also you can say the most based stuff to BPD people and they will laugh and or not care/hold it against you.

user is right it's not that easy, but what is easy? making up excuses and keeping her at arm's length until she either cheats on him or loses interest. the only way to get rid of BPDs is to accelerate what would have happened naturally anyway.

>Also you can say the most based stuff to BPD people and they will laugh and or not care/hold it against you
Idk about anyone else but I have to be very careful what I say about narcs.they get offended so easily

>what I say about narcs
*What I say around narcs

Every time I find a lainey thread I inevitably die laughing, shes such a mess and the people making troll pics are swinging homeruns over and over again.

Reminder that any moral human will never think of you as anything as a scourge to human decency and society.

Attached: 1577820974195.jpg (400x469, 31.67K)