Just found out there's a subreddit called transition goals where they post pics of actual women and anime girls and say...

Just found out there's a subreddit called transition goals where they post pics of actual women and anime girls and say they wish they looked like them you can't make this shit up

Attached: 1648166824803.jpg (450x450, 111.61K)

>trannies are literally mentally ill schizos with insane delusions
Absolutely shocking. No one in the entire world could have foreseen such a thing. We need to inform the media of this never before heard news.

Top kek.
Thank you user, I will have a lot of fun with this Subreddit

There's a subreddit where trannies ask if they "honestly" pass. Here are some comments for this picture (poster is bottom)
>You're Beautiful!! (and I hate you for it?)
>Honestly you pass well, and like everyone in here has made clear, you're very pretty. You're attractive!
>Holy heck, hun, you're stunning!
>You look like a pretty cis girl to me!

Attached: etdvytrndep81.jpg (640x853, 77.66K)

I think the most fucked up tranny subreddit is r/ftmspunished. I can't even describe it. Just take a look.
I also enjoy r/transpositive, r/transadorable and r/MTFSelfieTrain for laughing at delusional tranny selfies. There's an endless stream of them and they're all fucking hilarious.

they all pass ... as ugly
i don't get how ugly guys get the impression they'd make anything other than ugly girls
cute guys look exactly the same as average girls if they wear makeup and a wig, that's what makes them cute and fuckable in their tight little pink poobuttons that need to be punched

Attached: iamawoman.jpg (1280x720, 110.8K)

>I can't even describe it. Just take a look.
no thanks.

>they all pass ... as ugly
a lot of them do but plenty can't even manage that.

>i don't get how ugly guys get the impression they'd make anything other than ugly girls
the problem is that many of the things that make men more attractive conventionally look terrible on women

>anime girls as transition goals
How come this is not a mental illness?

>the problem is that many of the things that make men more attractive conventionally
according to who exactly? other guys? no, i think even the most attractive guys (to women) also look attractive as women.

it's naive to conflate (like incels do) a muscular body with masculinity as if it's an inherent trait. one difference between males and females is that male hormones contribute to far more significant muscle development during sustained periods of activity. the exact reasons for this aren't entirely clear but it seems much like other animal species the purpose is to deter competing males from aggression due to clear associated risk.

if this hypothesis is correct (and it seems so in all species related to humans if not humans themselves), a significant physical build is in fact a symbol of being threatened by violence and is defensive.

women aren't inherently going to be more attracted to males who are more often subjected to violence, as this demonstrates multiple traits: both a capability to defend AS WELL AS highly risk-prone self-destructive behaviors. it's clear those balance themselves out to little if any net positive.

the average sexual dimorphism in humans is often within the bounds of variation within a single sex. this means that although some portion (say 50%) of males won't make good fake females, the other 50% easily will be on the other, sweeter half of the pie.

(i'd make a terrible, ugly as fuck, 'fugly' fake female with broad shoulders and far too muscular of a build.)

>not going off the other end by lifting heavy objects

>lifting heavy objects
when something needs to be lifted i lift it no problems.

i mean lifting until you're a ball of muscle.

>i mean lifting until you're a ball of muscle.
well that's what i was trying to explain here:
>this demonstrates multiple traits: both a capability to defend AS WELL AS highly risk-prone self-destructive behaviors. it's clear those balance themselves out to little if any net positive.

if it was a net positive we'd expect humans to be constantly at war, like "klingons" or something (?) with huge muscular builds and way greater sexual dimorphism as females would only mate with the largest males... but that clearly isn't the case, or is it?

(see attached image.)

Attached: obesity_rates.png (523x324, 21.35K)

i lift to flex in the mirror, look good and be athletic.
are you trying to say there's no point to it because "aggressiveness"?

oh wait though ... i think we might have hit "peak fat fertility" like a stacy hits her 30s

(see attached image.)

Attached: fertility_1975_20201.gif (1200x627, 27.98K)

>are you trying to say there's no point to it because "aggressiveness"?
no, i said there are trade offs and it clearly isn't solely beneficial. what could you be doing instead of lifting weights?

what else would be worthwhile? lifting is obviously a side activity to some other thing, like education.

give me one downside of being ripped, excluding any kind of trade off in other areas (to exemplify it being said side activity)

>give me one downside of being ripped,
joint pain as you age more, consequences of accidents like dropped weights, torn muscles/ligaments, heightened risk of heart issues due to lack of cardio and much higher stress on the heart... even your hair turns grey faster because the stress you go through while lifting generates stress hormones that are linked to greying hair.

it's all complicated though. don't let that worry you, eating BBQ causes cancer, too. that doesn't mean i'll never use a grill again. it just means almost everything has a bunch of trade-offs even when we're not aware.