What is it about Asian women that makes them the most beautiful women on Earth...

What is it about Asian women that makes them the most beautiful women on Earth? I legitimately can't see myself being attracted to a non-Asian or falling in love with one.

Attached: 272705842_666648164372728_409905732094115161_n.jpg (1080x1080, 221.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NOGEyBeoBGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first off, you find them attractive because of inadequacies in yourself. you think they are weaker than you, and more likely to reciprocate feelings towards you than white women. this is the first thing that you need to understand before having this discussion. you prefer them because you yourself are inadequate.

>college psychology degree mill nonsense
Okay but what is it about almond eyes that are so pretty?

self hate + cuckold fetish

I don't know about weaker. I would say less brainwashed and acts more like a girl. Asian women are strong and smart. They normally have higher paying jobs

neoteny
Verification not required.

they're just pretty calm down Any Forumsfags

'weaker' is probably slightly inaccurate. many robots do think the asians are beneath them, and therefore they would be happy to be with them even if they are ugly. theyre achievable to robots and capable of providing love, which robots believe white women can't give them because white women wouldnt accept them like an asian girl would

>I would say less brainwashed and acts more like a girl.
NTA, but you just prove that user right.
You want a submissive maid, since you're afraid of not being able to "control" a western woman.

That isn't the case for everybody who is into Asians, but certainly is for some and you seem to be one of them.

This + Asian women are way prettier than white women.

>You want a submissive maid, since you're afraid of not being able to "control" a western woman.
But a gf should be a submissive maid.

That's like saying you're inadequate because you want a car that has brakes.

>needing brakes

>But a gf should be a submissive maid.
Well, that's like, your opinion, man.

I never said any of that. In fact, I said they are normally smarter and have higher paying jobs.

>I never said any of that.
But you did.
I'm pretty sure by "brainwashed" you meant feminism and being liberal. Surely you didn't mean religiously brainwashed.
And "girly" is often associated with being submissive, innocent etc. in some form. Easy to control, basically. Otherwise you would have used something like "lady-like".

I can't even stand guys that are feminist and liberal, let alone women. It is fucking poison.
>And "girly" is often associated with being submissive, innocent etc. in some form
Now you're just grasping at straws. Because I didn't use the specific correct word. I feel like I instinctively know what a good woman is. I see it in my mother and grandmother. They are strong, capable, and caring. Not domineering and witchy.

Just admit that you like asians because you're weak, ugly, and no white woman has ever looked at you romantically before.

> the most beautiful women on Earth
Yet you show a photo of a Jomon who probably had plastic surgery, not a butt-ugly, run-of-the-mill Yayoi ching-chong.

I have a white gf. I still fap to Asians because on the whole they are prettier.

You are just proving me correct with every further message. lmao
I perfectly understood exactly what you meant and what kind of person you are, even though you tried to sugarcoat it at first.
Bye bye!

larp and cope and your name is andrew wang

>cope
Yes. This whole thread is filled with white woman cope.

I think you're just seething and coping with what I just said right now. Because it cuts deep and it's the truth

youtu.be/NOGEyBeoBGM

Asian girls are igly

Attached: 1648033932538m.jpg (768x1024, 95.62K)