Weekend Plans

What are you bros doing on the weekend?

I am going to the supermarket with my mommy to get some things. She will probably buy me a treat. I will get a dry ginger ale and a snickers or maybe a cherry ripe. Then I will come home and play elden ring all day.

Attached: comfypepe.png (500x500, 233.39K)

>dry ginger ale
Great taste.

For me.
Read /lit/ books
Listen to Any Forumssic
Play chess (poorly)
Enjoy making coffee
Do normie stuff

Gym, studying, working at my internship. It seems like I'm getting dragged to go clubbing Saturday, so I'll either find a stacy to fuck or lurk in some comfy corner and shitpost on here.

>elden ring
I'm trash at those games and only play for the aesthetic/story. Is it good?

You sound like me when I was like 10 lmao. Comfy though

>Great taste
ty fren

>Is it good
It is amazing, but its best as a slow burn. I am 70 hours in and only 1/3 of the way through. I am new to the souls like games too and it's taken some learning, but I am getting better.

Im 27. The comfy times dont have to end

thanks for posting in my thread bros. I hope you all have a good weekend

Attached: fren.jpg (780x597, 78.57K)

I'm 20. The comfy times ended long ago. I see that as a good thing, but sometimes it would be nice to just be 14 again and spend a weekend playing vidya. Elden Ring looks super fun.

Gonna watch some movie recap videos on youtube, the robot voice is starting to grow on me.

just gonna be digging into vidya for the next 9ish days and trying not to eat all my shitty food all in one go. i get paid at the end of it though so i'll be treating myself to the new Lego game next weekend and ordering in some food.

I dunno. Probably lay in bed mostly. Will browse jobs online and see if theres anything suitable for my sperg ass to apply for. Tapering off benzos and nit feeling very good so I just stay in bed all day.

Probably mostly computer related stuff, and try to resolve some personal issue. This post was kinda cute lmao.

Finally move on from Elden Ring and play Ghostwire or Kirby. I need to finish reading Demons already but between work and my ADHD it's real fuckin' tough compared to other options.

I started dating and met a chick. She messaged me like 100+times the first 2 days. Like even, I was thinking, "damn, bitch. Slow down. You're not my gf yet." Go on first date, thought it went decent. Text her after and she says she isn't romantically interested. But we can still be friends. Going on a hike with her today, because I enjoyed the conversation and I need to get out. But I seem to be a friend zoned simp. Oh well, some female contact is better than no contact?

Other than that, Vidya all weekend to try to ignore the pain.

Don't, don't, fucking don't. Do anything but waste any more time with her and give her the satisfaction of your orbit. Don't. Every minute will just be another painful reminder of your failure. Cope until you find another.

I am actually planning to meet a girl OP!
It took me YEARS to find someone who'll give me a shot, I am going to cook her a romantic dinner and post the results here

Attached: fbc97c027a5de3bb02a157ce91c590fe.jpg (629x623, 39.08K)

well good luck user, hope it turns out well

Thank you user!
I am a 5'5 twink-ish type and I really struggle to find women interested in that, but I scored this one out of the blue because we got drunk at a recent animation festival.

She literally looked at me lying in a snow half passed-out and went "Buddy you need help standing up?"

Attached: Без названия (12).jpg (277x182, 4.46K)

sweet I hope it results in gf

Going out on my motorbrumbrum because the weather is really nice

Insanely based thread
I'm gonna get pizza this afternoon, watch a movie with my family and play a new game called Tunic over the weekend

Going to cruise the canyons with /o/ and have an autistic bbq

I'm going to drink twisted teas, replay the Resident Evil series, turn on a streamer in the background so I'm not lonely, and browse Any Forums.