Don't Visit a Woman you aren't officially dating

I'm such a retard. I flew all the way out to see a woman I met a few months ago and an hour before we were supposed to have our first date she sends me an essay cancelling ... I took time off work for this. I spent money on this. Effort spent on reservations wasted.

I hate her so much. she showed nothing but interest until it was inevitable to actual happen and then all of a sudden she has a laundry list of practical reasons why we shouldn't date. It was just dinner..... and I flew all the way out here. you couldn't have thought about these holdups before I flew out there? She even said earlier in the day she was excited for the date.

now I'm sitting by myself in a strange city like a retard for the next week until my plane home.

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

You got catfished by a man who laughed his ass off about getting you to actually fly to another city.

no the retarded thing is we met in person before this through work until she moved and got along really well. looking back I think she was just using me for work favors.

how much money did you send him user

>now I'm sitting by myself in a strange city like a retard for the next week until my plane home.
Go do/see some cool shit while you're there or something, dude.

none. I'm just referring to the money spent on travel.

I can't leave my room without crying. this has literally destroyed me. The worst part is I'm going to be moving here in a few months and I was genuinely excited for it but now I don't think I'll ever be able to be here without thinking of this betrayal.

God, women fucking suck.

Go out and see the sights, take some photos bro jesus.

I can't. I haven't even eaten since it happened. I'm really tempted to send her an essay back calling her out for how fucked up this is but I know that's pointless and would probably just be screenshotted and sent to her friends for a laugh.

You played yourself. No shame in it. Live and learn.

Force yourself to do stuff. It's literally a walking talking vagina you'll find another.

Screenshot of her text?

Also
If she fucked you up this bad then send her an essay back. Don't just suffer in silence without even letting that bitch know how evil she really is.

God damn dude. Thats so shit. I would be inconsolable too. I would say its a lesson learned but who in the fuck would ever find themselves in this situation more than once? Not the end of the world though fren

don't wanna dox myself or her. But basically to sum it up ...

> sorry I don't want to lead you on anymore, I'm actually not in a good place for dating right now. I'm planning on applying for jobs somewhere else. let's meet up later as friends

I was planning on saying my peace on it in person if the offer to meet up in person was genuine but yeah I think I will end up just sending it.

Women don't suck, you're retarded. First of all, you're not even in a relationship with this chick. Why the fuck would you plan on moving here if you're not even with her ? also , why did you even bother booking a flight , setting up dinner , taking time off work , for a girl in a different city ? That's fucking stupid , everyone knows online relationships are chaotic , I don't know why you're crying over this when you knew this could happen .

The only mistake you made is that she didn't approve of your genetics (face and height)
Females will treat you as well as you are physically attractive to them.

At least just go out and get drunk or something.

Nice larp but I drove an hour to get stood up. She said she was too depressed to get off the couch. Gave her the benefit of the doubt. Looking back it's prolly becuase she was still FUCKING MARRIED and her husband wouldn't let her leave the house.

Attached: image1_8~2.jpg (2448x2660, 580.82K)

Not him, but I've been tempted to send an essay to a chick that doesn't answer me too.

Redpill guys always talk about how "you shouldn't care, bro", "just answer 'ok' in the face of disrespect, bro", etc, but I feel like this is really stupid and tryhard: you are outraged, rightfully so, and they know it, so pretending not to care is either being a pussy or a weakling. The ideal is not to care, yes, but you fucking do and it's obvious - it's actually more pathetic to pretend you're not than say what you think, no?

They agreed to meet, what the fuck are you on about. Stop excusing her.

90% of women on dating apps dont actually want to date. They just like the validation. Which is why 99% of perfectly nice convos where you even talk about meeting end abruptly on her end and she becomes unresponsive. I stopped using dating apps 10 years ago, theyre pointless and mostly just dopamine traps if youre a guy.

already know I'm retarded but she didn't need to confirm multiple times with enthusiastic variations of 'yes that sounds great' to every hint of me seeing her up until an hour before the date. I am a retard for assuming yes should mean yes but I guess that's not the case for women.

And no, I'm not moving here for her. It was just a weird coincidence... combined with the fact that we were effortlessly getting along so well in person I was retarded enough to think 'wow, this must be a soulmate situation'

Man that's fucked up, don't listen to the faggots itt saying shit like "durr you're retarded" she's a nasty cunt for doing something like that to you. I would 100% say something, if not in person at least a text.

You just have to use paid apps. Only serious women get on those

Sometimes you just have to get shit off your chest or you will carry that anxiety forever. It's not about changing their mind. It's about standing up for you

>I'm actually not in a good place for dating right now
SHE WANTS CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

it's crazy because based on the interactions we had in person, the calls we had, and the texts you would think she wasn't the type of person to do something like this. she was nothing but kind, funny, and supportive. Looking back the only red flags were she took awhile to respond to texts but when she did they were well thought out and meaningful and that she almost never initiated herself. (but she did sometimes)

she would laugh at literally everything I said. I could live with the date going poorly after not seeing each other for a few months, I could deal with her deciding she wasn't ready to date either before or after this trip. But the timing of this almost seems like it was purposely done to be as cruel as possible. The only thing that would've been crueler is if she would've let me get to the restaurant without telling me, I think I would've had a mental breakdown if that happened.