These days whenever I get into an argument with some snarky westerner and it escalates into shitflinging I just tell...

These days whenever I get into an argument with some snarky westerner and it escalates into shitflinging I just tell them I'm Russian and that I can't wait till we nuke the living shit out of them. God, I hate all of you smug faggots so much, it's unreal.

Attached: 31231.jpg (1280x720, 110.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVw
nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/06/what-a-nuclear-attack-in-new-york-would-look-like.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a stupid cope.

It's going to happen sooner or later. Just reminding them that we're their undoing and they're living on borrowed time.

Aren't you supposed to be worried about being poor right about now?

Russia has been poor for centuries. Just because some western fastfood chains opened places here doesn't mean everyone suddenly got rich.

you do know that if russia or any other shithole with warheads launches one the nuclear subs in the oceans go into effect and deliver swift retribution right?

Attached: 1648103166044.png (303x335, 159.02K)

razumljivo ce si 15 let star, sicer pa Rusija itak ni demokracija tako, da mi dol visi kaj si ti mislis

>Underestimating Russians' suicidal tendencies
We're going to die and take the world with us with a wide ass smile on our faces, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Putinu tozhe 15 let? Vy nas vseh uzhe zaebali, idi nahui.

youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVw

>russian missiles have been reported to have a 60% failure rate
>russia wasted most of their military budget a lot of tech but barely has anything but shitty prototypes to show off
>russians arsenal hasnt been significantly modernized since cold war
>rampant corruption in the state also impacted army as in soldiers are barely trained, equipment barely maintained as generals pocket the money for themselves
youre not gonna take anyone with you lol, youre gonna die naked with pants down like a retard

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x198, 15.72K)

It won't be long until countries start genociding and enslaving their American population, because they know the US will do fuck all about it lol

>youre not gonna take anyone with you lol, youre gonna die naked with pants down like a retard
Nice cope. Whatever helps you sleep well at night, I guess.

lol, same. russia literally backtracked into "n-no we would only use nukes if russias existence was in danger" after nato told them to stfu about nukes lol
if u think anyone is afraid of russia think again, youre the absolute laughing stock of wannabe world powers and western intelligence knows this

It doesn't matter what some diplomat who doesn't even make these sorts of decisions said, it's pretty clear those who have the power to make the entire world go boom are pretty pissed and unhinged and a hair's breadth away from snapping.
>if u think anyone is afraid of russia
Anyone who knows what sort of destruction 1 modern nuke is capable of is shitting his pants right now. Russia has 5k of them. Even 20% of those are enough to wipe all of Europe and America off the fucking map. It's going to happen.

kek its almost endearing how hard slavs (or rather slaves lol) cope for still being stuck in primitive subhuman civilisation thats barely a step up from africa. putin has all of you on a short leash so ur argument is bullshit. but keep going, were only gonna sanction you harder vladdy, get bullied lmao. you know as well as anyone that usa and china arent any better when it comes to morals, but guess why nobody sanctions them for doing the same bad shit russia is doing? because people know those countries actually have real power :^)

As an American I am ok with this, the world was A mistake

I don't pay close enough attention to this shit, but when Russians or Russian sympathizers say "the west" is bad or NATO is bad what is their alternative?

Their crumbling economy? Their corrupt legal system? The rampant alcoholism? Their aging dictator? What does "the east" offer anyone? Besides misery, war, and hate.

What are the wonderful Russian values that the evil west are trying to take away with their sinister "improved quality of life for everyone" ideals?

>primitive subhuman civilisation thats barely a step up from africa
Just wait and find out for yourself how destructive those primitive mud nukes are, buddy.
>putin has all of you on a short leash
He's the biggest bloodthirsty maniac of us all.
>guess why nobody sanctions them for doing the same bad shit russia is doing
Because the US made half the world its bitches. Enjoy dying for your master.
>china
When was the last time China started a war like this?

lol kid. for all you delusional kids who know batshit about nukes heres a wakeup call
nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/06/what-a-nuclear-attack-in-new-york-would-look-like.html
fyi a 10 times bigger nuke doesnt mean its 10 times stronger, but only about 5%
as u can see one single nuke cant do significant damage, you need dozens of nukes to flatten a city like ny. even if your 5k rusted stored forgotten nukes would make it to usa you sill couldnt wipe them from teh map, just accept it kid. youre fucked, russia is officially over

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (468x551, 93.31K)

>he pulls some toiler paper article written by a clueless coping retard out of his ass to prove something to me
Lol. Try again.

>When was the last time China started a war like this
>he doesnt know
lol coping so hard. goodbye russia

Attached: 128276372.jpg (2400x1350, 521.61K)

>or rather slaves lol
Don't pretend you are not one and don't pretend you are not coping with this fact, wagelsave cattle.
>

Reminder that the Russian far east will be Chinese soon

You're the one coping. Please, do some research on the nukes used in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, then do some research on how much more powerful modern nukes are compared to the nukes used in the 40's and then tell me how we're not going to assfuck you all faggots with a nuclear dildo right into the stone age with a straight face.

>t. clueless sciencelet that gets his info from pol

Never said anything about pol, you can use google for your research, coping fag.

look kid, its obvious you know jackshit and cant even counter a single argument with facts. what you should be afraid of if anything is bio weapons, now go and starve in your commie block apartment lol