Modern dating makes men feminine

1922:
>you have a wife

2022:
>you're some woman's cuck, drugged up on copulins, coping by saying "g-get laid incel!"

Attached: men-are-cucks.png (483x602, 168.1K)

Just wait for VR to get better, or for sex robots. Im done with real women.

No, you are a feminine cuck if you whine about what other people do. You have all the possibility to change it and do what you want. If you want a cute wife, get one and stop cucking around about "muh modernity".

You sound like you're probably some woman's property.
Bro I buy sports cars, you buy the car your wife lets you buy.

>cuck
>copulins
but don't cucks not get to fuck the pussy?

Nobody like OP wants a "cute wife". They want a woman who can be reasonably expected not to randomly divorce them. They just want to live in a house and raise kids. You can't deny that that's getting pretty hard for most people.

Then stop being most people.

>i buy sportscar
And I bet it's some mutt poorfag corvette or mustang.

>bro just be yourself
>stop being yourself bro

Attached: 1645813949687.png (1245x450, 175.67K)

He wants a completely subservient sex slave while offering nothing in return.

If "yourself" is an average incompetent cuck, yeah, change that. Or at least stop crying when you get what you deserve.

I'm interested in what caused the sudden influx of women raiding this board. An arbitrary migration like this too random.

Based. Incels live life on easy mode. They literally have no problems or right to complain. The only people that should really be robots are married men, because heterosexuality is bad in 2022

Do you mean in 2015?

There wasn't this many women in 2015. You would see the occasional women post/thread every 100-200 post/threads or so. Now it's suddenly half the amount of post/threads on this board. Too sudden mate.

How is since 2015 sudden? Explain logically, not just bullshit numbers

Why do you assume it's women?

We have been getting raided by tiktok, there is a femcel hashtag trend going on there and they have been coming here and shitting up the board.

What's your native language mate? If you were to pay focus for more then one second, you'd realise I never stated this invasion happened "since 2015" you fucking moron. I stated that arbitrarily, the amount of women on this board spiked in late 2021.

The fact that your expecting me to give you statics on a "anonymous" board shows me your one of aforementioned women.

You honestly sound more like a woman. But welcome, hope you enjoy it here. Thanks for not explaining shit.

>You honestly sound more like a woman. But welcome, hope you enjoy it here. Thanks for not explaining shit.

Your sentence structing is reminiscent of that of a women's. It's hard to explain this phenomena to people who haven't been on this board before 2022 (you) but I'll try to explain to the best of my capabilities.

Go to archieved.moe and search for threads relating to women before late 2021. You'd realise there's a massive change on the overall perception and "views" on the sociological preference and interactions between both genders. An post, similar to this one, would gain a "positive" attraction as it was an fact that was agreed upon by many on this board. Yet suddenly, after late 2021, there's a massive change on said view, and a sudden common sentiment to the replies of said threads. Which include posts like yours, that are all very similar to each-other. Something very commonly seen in females.

You also didn't want me to not give you "bullshit numbers" which again, is a very common female sentiment.

>dude just find a unicorn that hasn't been contaminated by the cancerous social zeitgeist, it's easy
Neck yourself

Whats with the quotation marks, schizo? Welcome to r9k either way. Youll easily get lots of simps here and on the discord to worship you

The irony of someone using Any Forums to say they might be looking for someone who isnt brainwashed. You must be fun at parties.