Disclose to men that im a furry

>disclose to men that im a furry
>half of them think i fuck animals and suddenly want nothing to do with me
>other half want to fuck me as im wearing a suit, but still degrade me for my hobby, and get furious if i dare to say no

so what am i supposed to do? just shut up about it and not live my life the way i want to?

Attached: A87718CD-546D-4DF0-9E49-1D6DAF31C028.jpg (400x494, 38.31K)

how about you try growing up?

stop wanting to fuck animals or at the very least stop telling people you want to fuck animals

Are you autistic or 14?
Dressing up in animal costumes everywhere you go is mental illness.
In hundreds of years from now people will be learning about this shit and be asking themselves what the fuck we were smoking back then.

stop browsing Any Forums and talk to other furries instead

>just shut up about it and not live my life the way i want to?
Exactly. You already know the right answer.

You should get a hyena fursona and peg me while pretending the strap-on is your missive hyena clit.

as long as youre a bio female and not hideously ugly or obese i will accept you and embrace your furry hobby with you. smile

Attached: 1641697405159.jpg (1280x1273, 148.08K)

Not trying to shill for trans people or something but I don't have this problem with my trans gf. Trans people are generally accepting of weird subcultures.

Attached: 1640933475821.jpg (1000x1400, 663.1K)

furry stuff is cool
I guess if the guys think your doing gross stuff for being a furry they are probably narrow minded and would not make good partners anyways
just keep searching and you will probably find someone

>so what am i supposed to do?
Don't look to stupid people for validation.
If you're in a niche weird subculture, the average person isn't going to understand it. Don't tell them, it won't achieve anything.

im indeed cis, borderline underweight and look average, but im also autistic and have bpd

>cis
>furry
Getting rid of twitter influence is the first step to curing yourself of furiness user

>im also autistic and have bpd

Cute

>autistic
>bpd
and with everything else you fill all the boxes for my ideal perfect gf. please tell me you live in the southern US

Attached: wuf.gif (416x560, 248.56K)

>fuck me as im wearing a suit
Well, OP? Are you down?

How do I meet someone like you? I don't use social media or dating apps

Isn't it obvious? Repent and turn to Christ.

Stop being a furshitter.
You're on the same level as feetshitters.

>just shut up about it
Obviously.
Feetshitters and furshitters are the biggest fucking attention whores when it comes to their idiotic fetish.

>Feetshitters and furshitters are the biggest fucking attention whores when it comes to their idiotic fetish.
90% of boards have catalogs full of traps and trannies

You're supposed to not be a furry OR accept that entire community is known for some very specific things for some very specific reasons and thus being essentially a living sex toy or pillar of utter degeneracy is all you will ever be seen as and thus all you will ever amount to.
You know this, too. I've met enough of you weirdoes that I know you lot all know what your rep is to the rest of the world.
Which means you aren't here for answers you're just here to bitch ineffectually about how even despite having that hanging over your head you can still sell your holes for an easy go at sex and a relationship.
Glad I can see IPs.

Do you think Any Forums is the whole world?
It really isn't.

>Glad I can see IPs.
Um what