How can I recreate this?

fellow robots, how can I recreate this glowup? i look like pic related on the left. i think he has a nose job and eyebrow job, either makeup or something else. obviously his skin is better through accutane or something.

what did he do to himself and how can i copy? i want to be an asian pretty boy, formerly ricecel. my time is now and i cant stand it anymore. i want this for myself

Attached: surgery question.jpg (1500x720, 139.49K)

skincare
hair dye

but that's not the same nose structure right? i dont think it's the same jaw either. eyebrows are different too. maybe eye surgery but that can possibly be the same. then his fair is so much thicker than before. is it a wig?

Yup he did a nose job. I think he might've taken some hormones to grow his hair and eyebrows out. Probably started eating healthier, working out to clear up the skin. Better lighting for the photo.

he said on stream he wears makeup i assume skincare and ofc growing out his hair (maybe finasteride)

it's not fucking fair. i want this for myself and i want pussy NOW

Shit load of makeup, possibly some filter on webcam. I assume he bleached his skin a bit.

umm im a ricecel too and i used to have red acne prone skin but started taking hrt and my skin really cleared up and looks like his on the right without makeup lol.

I mean you can do 3 things

1) Skincare (start by touching some grass and seeing a dermatologist)
2) Learn makeup
3) take hrt

nose surgery? jaw surgery? no? this is gonna cost me 20k$

>hair piece
>make up
>soft lighting

Nose surgery for sure. Doubt he had jaw surgery, it's the angle of his head that's different

His jaw doesn't look any different. Nose is probably just contouring and the angle/filler. It really is mostly just makeup and skincare. Good glowup, he's still only 5'7 though.

I don't know his jaw seems sharper and less round. and the nose ridge is so much stronger on the right. that's a trademark of nose surgery, especially in ricecels (i should know, i am a ricerel with a bulbous nose like pic on the left). his eyebrows are also so different. i think he puts makeup there to make them thicker or he did the tattoo thing some people do. but definitely skincare really improved a lot i think. you can have a nice nose job but it doesnt mean shit if it's placed on a bad foundation (acne face).

i have no idea how asians can tolerate being such gigantic frauds
chinese and korean culture is the fakest shit ever, and they're all okay with living in an obvious illusion
i'm starting to think the "insect" meme is real

It's possible that his jaw is just sharper because he's at a lower body fat percentage. Also the angle and lighting on right is much more flattering.

yes you are right it's fucking over i can't afford surgery or hrt and i'm not interested in changing my diet fuck this gay earth

Do you look like left?

yes it's fucking over

skincare (adapalene) costs $20/month and HRT costs $50/month what do you mean you cant afford it

How do I recreate this glowup?

t. femcel

Attached: 1456440209117.jpg (1034x859, 147.82K)

Jaw surgery, nosejob, makeup. Even after all that she's like a 5/10 at best.

where is hrt 50$ per month i have to get it prescribed as well i'm a ricecel not chad i can't go to the doctor and convince him i need hrt for fuck's sake. also i'm a neet and live on $200 per month that's 37.% of my monthly budget i can't afford that for fuck's sake

i just want to be a pretty boy asian and finally ascend to get a cute white emo girl for fuck's sake.