I think someone should kill this freak. Unironically. I would celebrate. Hell I have fantasized about it myself plenty

I think someone should kill this freak. Unironically. I would celebrate. Hell I have fantasized about it myself plenty.

Attached: 960x0 (1).jpg (960x1440, 114.81K)

This could be easily prevented by just letting trans people transition as kids so they don't go through the wrong puberty to begin with.

>let them be freaks
No. I would kill my kid if it started to troon out. Fuck you freak.

it would easily be resolved by fucking your mom

Bro then he would alter history and make himself retarded instead of a faggot

Fedposting hours

he has achieved more in life than you ever will. cry more biatch

I don't care what the fucking faggot feds think. Fuck them. Murder is good sometimes. All tranny faggots should be slain.

they'll still go through puberty wrong there has not been one single successful transition go ahead post it I dare you

What in God's name is this post. I don't even know where to begin.

Attached: 1647785531560.jpg (224x225, 5.07K)

Only one I can say is that one in Germany that became a singer kinda worked but its still not really a girl

You shouldn't be a parent dude. Regardless of the tranny shit you'd be an awful ass father.

I think that one blonde mma faggot is worse, don't know anything about this one but the blonde one should die desu

Who is this guy?
>o.c

Some cultures have a third gender I don't know why white people are so scared of progress.

>This could be easily prevented by teaching kids with trans delusions to love themselves the way they were born
Fixed.

Fuck I hope this is a troll, CHILDREN ARE FUCKING RETARDED, they know jackshit but you want to do irreversible shit to them based on their delusions?
That third gender ain't trans, and quit telling people that they don't know the difference between gender and sex when a person of the wrong gender goes through a SEX change, lobs off their SEX organs and demands to be treated as the opposite SEX.

>progress

Oof moment.

Go back to fucking cc you ugly jealous terf fembot.

women(men) are here to stay in your sports.

through the *right puberty.

You mean.

>to stay in your sports
To destroy their sports, to be precise. Back to the kitchen.

I fucking love this dilemma. Robots are thorn between hating trannies more than women and vice-versa.
We should all thank Lia Thomas for this. Normies are waking up, trannies are getting blasted and once again women have been proven stupid.

Attached: 1647798490700.jpg (1620x1620, 132.67K)

How is it destroying women's swimming? He's literally smashing records. That's objectively improving it.