What sort of social courtesies are woman supposed to owe men...

What sort of social courtesies are woman supposed to owe men? If men are expected to go out of there way for woman and look out for them, asking them out and paying on dates and stuff, then what social obligations do woman owe men in return.

Attached: b21.jpg (408x380, 34.29K)

Normally being well groomed is a start

Shut up ESL

you give sex that is your function

Don't be crazy

man opens a door for woman, woman accepts that she needed her man to open it for her, literally and figuratively

You mean showing skin?

I am a man, do I still give sex?

Explain further.

Attached: hoomuru.png (1000x1000, 160.54K)

A man is simply supposed to have a job & money, while for women it's much worse.
When a man comes home from his job he can take a break, while housework never gives you a break - it's a job that requires you 24/7.
>The dog pissed the couch? - Go clean it.
>The cup of glass broke - go clean it.
>The kid cries - go take care of it.
>You are required to make the appointments.
>You are required to do all the shopping.
>You are the one who takes all the care for the children, while your husband simply cuddles them when he gets home.
>You do all the cleaning, washing & cooking in the house.
Also a lot of women do all the emotional lifting in the relationship.
Don't even get me started on all the crazy beauty standarts women face. Also they're expected to get back up as soon as possible to do the chores & work after pushing a new human being out of themselves.

bro what era are you in

>You mean showing skin?
I mean looking well kept, wash hair, clothes not broken, don't smell THAT bad (someone has a smell kink but don't risk it), makeup isn't needed

But I do all the cleaning, shopping and stuff already??? I have never experienced a woman having to do all of that. Also this is referring to being in a relationship specifically not in society more broadly, what you are supposed to do in order to get to that point.

Attached: komi2.jpg (850x1195, 397.81K)

women are worthless and cannot even do the things listed in this list that usually take 4hrs a day
>cleaning
you don t clean every day, at most it takes 3 hours every 3 days dishes included
>muh occasional thing breaking
kys
>kid cries
perhaps asking a woman to act as a mother might be too much, oh wait if the dad is home after work he can take care of it and usually does himself
>cooking
2 hours a day at best unless you cook some french faggot 2hrs long dish, you put water to boil and browse shit on your phone, cooking is not hard you retarded whore
>muh appointments
>i cannot make a phone call i am a retarded asocial whore
>muh dog
if you have a shitty dog while a toddler is around you deserve to have your kid mauled

Attached: retard (11).jpg (1117x634, 445.56K)

replace "women" with "jews" and find your answer

>homeless user claims household chores are easy
Based.

i live with 3 roomates, despite having 4 people in the house it's always clean, i cook and my roommate cleans the dishes,the other 2 do the same.
women are whiny whores that would rather get tricked into wageslaving for a jewish boss that can replace her anytime rather than help their husband forming a family and a functioning household by working 4 hours of soft work a day.
imagine turning from a fundamental piece of human society into a retarded piece of trash that sells it's asshole for 5 dollars on onlyfans or wageslaves a useless middle man job created just to give you something to do but resulting into the average wage going down and a shittier market job, good job whore, i hope you enjoy working for mr globohomoshekelstein until you are 50 with no eggs left. i await the day you ll rope yourself while i laugh with my 19 yo gf

Attached: 1621796282461.jpg (450x591, 96.48K)

Bury you got some blood on the board!!

Lots of schizo babble for a homeless retard. Come back when you actually have a wife and kids.

i think women are basically just a catalyst. we do need them to have kids. and the fact that they are basically useless is why our sex drives are so strong, because without something to make us want them, the species would just die out. And on some level they are aware of this and have a huge chip on their shoulder about it. Everything they complain about is projection or some other implicit admission of this. Like when they say we objectify them and treat them like just a series of holes. I mean... yea.

It is truly amazing when I see a women who is actually a great athlete. It surely takes a great amount of discipline. And yea if you took some 19 year old female olympian vs. me at 35 out of shape, yea ill bet she can run faster than i can or do more push ups. She is human. She has those muscles and if she works out they will get stronger. There's not something magical or amazing about this.
What women fail to realize about men, is that no one feels bad for us, and we can't make excuses. We don't get to date or marry someone who will protect us and support us. As soon as we hit puberty and stop being cute, we are adults, and they really never have to be. They are larping at the office. There are still women crying about work equality: the right to work. They think it's a right to work. They don't understand that for us it's a necessity. To them working is like camping, it's something that is a luxury for people who live in comfortable houses.

women are stupid enough that they think abortion is a women's rights issue. Think about that, think about how stupid and narcissistic you would have to be to believe that.

Attached: 1639242741080.jpg (820x1024, 184.37K)

-Showing tits
-Sucking cock
-Not being fat

Being soft and sweet for that special guy, something they often enjoy anyways

My mother's generation, yes. Not mine. Women are not expected to do anything at all and men are expected of much more than having money
But even if what you say was 100 percent accurate:
>man works like a dog just for you
>buys you a house
>buys you everything in the house
>you don't want to even look after the house and your own children
>you don't even want to make dinner
I make my own dinner every day. If I wouldn't I'd starve to death. And I have to do the cleaning up. Now if someone bought me a house and clothes, I would be more than happy to look after my own possessions, as I am already, and if I had children I would want to look after them. And while i'm at it I see no reason why I couldn't make my partner (who gave me everything) dinner and clean his clothes too while I am doing it for myself too

You're just a lazy cunt that wants a man to work all day and then come home work fatigued and clean the house, make dinner, dishes, laundry etc. You want to sit and do nothing, a free ride
You're some sort of predator, seeking out men purely for exploitation