Does anime make you trans or do trannies just really like anime?

does anime make you trans or do trannies just really like anime?

Attached: 1642969848927.png (1064x918, 483.74K)

There are some cool animes i used to watch as a early teen but the stuff i'm seeing now with these girly, cutesy animes is some weird, freak stuff.

I'm trans and I don't like anime

I think trannies just really like anime. I can't imagine watching a girl and just thinking I really want to BE that

Anime has a big community on the internet. Lots of trannies are on the internet because it's easier to fake being a girl online. Guys that spent a lot of time on the internet are gullible and are slowly getting brainwashed/nurtured/echo chambered into thinking the reason for their depression (probably because they can't get girls) is them thinking they're actually the wrong gender or whatever. Also they like the feeling of getting attention because they're getting encouraged by other trannies and it makes them feel special, which they have longed for their whole life. This is also why the programming community has so much trannies because they have a big online community as well.

>anime makes you trans
this seems to be an exclusively western/white thing

anime is not known for making Japanese boys want to be girls

yes because trannies are always prominent in japan, they dont need anime for that

anime is escapism that enables delusions, doesn't really make you a troon unless its one of the delusions you've got a tendency towards but definitely isn't good for you.

Attached: 3088x2316_08f396fb251be4df3fe79a6d80e3e5a3.jpg (3088x2316, 822.65K)

>prominent in Japan
Are they though?

I don't think Japan is like Thailand or Brazil

You should look into new halfs and otokonokos, Japan is filled with trannies

the blazblue community literally has a legend that if you cross dress it improves your game

>trannies exist
>trannies are mainstream
two separate things

Japan has elected tranny politicians.

The link between those two is autism.

Anime = Degeneracy

Faggots = Degeneracy

Amazing how similar things can be worked out, dumbass

I'm anime and I don't like trans

the anime community is very split in this regard, they are either a retarded sjw tranny, or based and racist. There's no inbetween

anime and trans are both side effects of autism

It's just the autist and tranny overlap. Many trannies are autists, so naturally they like anime.

Those are not trannies, those are men crossdressing. They know they are men.

Japan is the origin of anime, but they don't have the tranny problem that America does.

Therefore, anime does not make you trans.

nice way of showing us you know nothing about japan, reddit spacing retard

user, he is right. Men crossdress a lot there, but believing you can actually become of the opposite sex is seen as a severe mental illness there (correctly).

>Men crossdress a lot there
thanks for proving my point

>reddit spacing

Nice going, newfag. You nothing about reddit or Any Forums.

Also, Any Forums has had a thing for crossdressers and traps (not trannies) since the beginning.

But you don't know that since you're a clueless fucking newfag.

lmao, its funny how reddit spacers get so defensive when theyre called out

Anime is usually pretty based on sex dynamics and social hierarchy.

trannies like cute cartoon girly things so much they take that as the female reality
you can watch years of amazing animes form yesterday and not be a disgusting troon

Attached: 72df21b9967686113555851bc1b24911f4c34a57bcadb5224d432f636fed321.png (1136x960, 231.94K)

Try harder, you're not funny.

I'm a terf radical feminist gender atheist and I love anime more than anyone else I know. I don't use it for escapism and project myself onto the characters though. I just like anime

looks like I really hit a nerve