Female

>female
>dating trans girl
>she doesn't know that I used to be a terf and spent years talking shit on trannies right up until we started dating
I am filled with regret

Attached: 1608211360264.jpg (1280x869, 214.17K)

So you were so horny that you gave up on your beliefs? Pathetic

It's not that simplistic

It's still strong of you to overcome that for her though.

Attached: Q51Lg7G.png (532x597, 92.77K)

*its that simplistic but I didn't want to present it that way

Not the first guy but it does seem like it. Did you just run out of spite and hate? Why would just stop and date them?

Express this conflict to that person. Just try to figure out a way to bring about an even and comfortable conversation about it, or else you're better off jumping ship now. You'll have to address that with that person sometime. Otherwise you'll be miserable. Consider how this person might feel or react to this seemingly strong view/attitude of yours. No use dating someone if they're shut out like that.

Also, why are you dating a trans person?

Thanks

She disproved some of my beliefs about trans people just by existing, and over time I realized that a lot of the issues I had weren't as important as I thought they were. Ultimately I think I was just in a shitty place and got addicted to internet hate and I need to stop giving so much of a fuck about what stupid people are doing and focus on living my life.

What were some of your beliefs?

So you did run out of spite, I'm guess they took over as the reason you find some warmth in life?

How did you met this person?

>She disproved some of my beliefs about trans people just by existing, and over time I realized that a lot of the issues I had weren't as important as I thought they were. Ultimately I think I was just in a shitty place and got addicted to internet hate and I need to stop giving so much of a fuck about what stupid people are doing and focus on living my life.
I went through a similar experience when my best friend came out as non-binary to me. that experience changed my life for the better. I'm glad it happened to you too, and I'm sure she'd forgive you if she were to hear your side of it

Fucking lol guess the meme is true that women will just mold their beliefs to whatever their man's is, even when their man is a """girl"""

Let me guess, you changed your beliefs after being with him, but he didn't change his

That's a terrible idea. She's sensitive and has low self-esteem and transphobia depresses her greatly.

>why are you dating a trans person?
She's cool and pretty

Pretty much everything. Trans people are confused women with internalized misogyny or predatory perverted men, trans people shouldn't be allowed to transition, use public bathrooms or spaces of their identified sex or, play sports, etc.

She started working at the same store as me

All of those opinions are correct though

are you autistic? I find that's very common both for terfs and for people who date trans women, not to mention people who post here.

Yuck. What the hell did you see in that loon? Aren't you disgusted by his faggotry and social retardation of wearing women clothing as a man?

what does she look like? does her voice sound female?
do you usually like men or women?

It really is better to let go of hate

They're really not

No

I already said she's cool and pretty

She's tall, mixed race, pale skin, dark hair. Her voice is deep for a woman but still feminine. I'm bi with an overwhelming preference for women

It's really pathetic to throw away your beliefs like this.

what good are beliefs that keep you locked away in your parent's basement, unable and unwilling to hold any sort of meaningful connections with other human beings?

have your beliefs gotten you pussy? have your beliefs helped you make friends you can truly open up to and look to for support? have you made any career advances with your beliefs?

you don't get shit from holding "beliefs". nobody's gonna reach out from your computer and pat you on the back for doing such a good job upholding the 'right way of thinking' on Any Forums all day. you're wasting your life and your energy for nothing. you're not even alive my nigga, you're a corpse

So what you're saying is that you were an ignorant bigot before, and one experience with a person has made you now believe you're not an ignorant bigot?

How would you explain to someone like me, who has had the experiences with trans people that shows me they are perverted men or literally just indoctrinated, mentally destroyed people?

>So what you're saying is that you were an ignorant bigot before, and one experience with a person has made you now believe you're not an ignorant bigot?
Yes

>who has had the experiences with trans people that shows me they are perverted men or literally just indoctrinated, mentally destroyed people?
The problem is that those people were perverted men and mentally destroyed people. The problem isn't that they're trans.