What do you think should actually constitute as "toxic masculinity"?

In my eyes it's the pursuit of power or the image of power at the cost of your own well being, well being of your friends and family and/or your own moral compass. I've seen it frequently in gangster/mafia movies like "Godfather" or "Scarface", which featured characters undergoing really dark paths. I do find it concerning how some men not only admire those characters, but actually believe that they need to forfit all their moral principles to get ahead in life. That I find to be dangerous.

But you can be free to disagree. I want to hear your opinion.

Attached: 087.jpg (1085x1264, 312.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-kxdyJs6y8&ab_channel=PragerU
youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4&ab_channel=PragerU
youtube.com/watch?v=HdXcyD2oXyA&ab_channel=PragerU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why the fuck is tyler durden in that image

rick is my idol, from the hit tv show rick and morty

I wanna be the joker baby!

wait dont put me on a list, I was joking

>I've seen it frequently in gangster/mafia movies like "Godfather" or "Scarface", which featured characters undergoing really dark paths.

Well there's a reason those movies are so entertaining, toxic masculinity or not. I'd rather be a mob guy than some s0iboy working a tech job.

heisenberg was right though it was the government that wouldn't accept his profession

Define toxic femininity.

For me it's acting like a bitch and expecting not to get hit.

>toxic masculinity
>characters undergoing really dark paths
>picks movies from crime genger

That's where you're wrong, we have the adequate male roles depicted in most movies, don't tell me you watch zombieland and think the cowboy dude and think he is being toxic killing zombies and loving in a gay manner caring about other people's life is toxic lmao

Attached: 12387126741213.jpg (239x174, 26.68K)

Watch this vid redditfag
youtube.com/watch?v=U-kxdyJs6y8&ab_channel=PragerU

>pragertard

So what about it liberal?

Why wouldn't I idolize Walter?
He finally discovered something he excelled at, something that brought him out of the pit of mediocrity and he sticked to it and persisted despite everything being stacked against him.

but he made his wife mad >:(

"Make men more like women"

Not remotely close to what I was talking about. Unless... you think psychopathy is the only way a man can be masculine?

Point I'm trying to get at here is that I don't see how psychopathic behavior and unironically admiring criminals is gonna lead to happy and stable nuclear families.

Stop trying to feminize boys you homo
youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4&ab_channel=PragerU

you do realize this is a fat jew that just wants to send your money to israel?

P.S.

Wait hold on a minute. That's exactly what's wrong with african-american communities.

>rick and morty
>not travis bickle

You need to grow up you're not a boy anymore you are a man (presumably)
youtube.com/watch?v=HdXcyD2oXyA&ab_channel=PragerU

Joker and Tyler Durden did nothing wrong. Comparing them with Heisenberg and Scarface is a big mistake because the message of "drug dealing can't create lasting wealth" is pretty straightforward whereas the other films are almost like a Rorschach test. Most people probably don't much out of Joker and Fight Club other than "scary guys bad", "woah dude this movie is insane", but they leave a lot to work with.

What IS going to lead to happy and stable futures anyways. The cards are stacked against young men. No land, no lineage, no autonomy, and no fulfillment. If you want anything you'll either have to seize power for yourself and your family, or cuck for your employer and government and hope they give you enough money to support your family. You're on such a high horse, but you still have a shit-popsicle in your mouth. Psychopathic behavior (that results in a summation of power) is idolized by young men BECAUSE they want stable nuclear families. They'll attain those families by any means necessary. Even if that means sacrificing their own happiness.

Attached: A6F6B4C6-CA3E-4CF7-91FC-CD330490F7B9.jpg (720x467, 160.86K)