Lets go to church together anons!

Lets go to church together anons!

Attached: loonapray.png (324x432, 229.45K)

if a cute girl like this asked me i would. usually its always some nerdy white boy who asks me to join their prayer group or whatever. theres like 100 different christian groups at my school and they cater to them and they still think they are opressed or some shit

I went to Catholic schools from preschool to 8th grade going to church every week throughout the school year
Was a complete waste of time

nerdy white boys going to church together sounds like a sausage fest but not the good kind kek
I hate when they ask like no I don't want to go you fags

Catholics touch little boy buttholes. Become a Pagan and then convert to Christianity again and refuse to join any particular denomination.

Had to do some gay church shit for confirmation and my mom forced me at the time I wanted to gouge my eyes out when going to the classes

it literally is, every time i look over and its a table of all dudes. sometimes i'll see a group with one girl and you know they all want her.

and they never get with the girl now do they kek they r pathetic even more than us anons

Absolutely not.
Any woman (or man) who says shit like that is not mentally sane and I want nothing to do with them.

user love Loona in your heart Vivi is just trying to get you to worship the lord

Attached: theyrsohotthnfmf.jpg (1440x1081, 217.2K)

i'm not going to church with some chink whore.

I believe in those bitches being subpar at being cocksuckers, since they're young and their managers haven't trained them well enough yet.

just say you are scared that vivi would say your cock is too small for her when you two run behind the church to have a quick fuck kek

wouldnt them being young and virgins be better kek inexperienced women are so cute I would kill someone to just hold hands with all of them

I've never cared about that.

hmmmm different tastes i guess but loona i cant fathom how any incel would want a go with them kek

If you meant to dump and pump? Sure.
But I doubt any of them is relationship material in terms of character.

I feel like kim lip would be a good girlfriend and chuu hmmmmm but the rest is a bit iffy vivi would be nice for something sweet but short

I honestly don't know anything about Loona.
I've been out of the Kpop loop for some time.
If I could chose a kpop to be with, it'd be Taeyeon.

Attached: dwdadw.jpg (2000x1121, 1.75M)

taeyeon is pretty dont know much about her but I would be with either with Hyuna or Sunmi kek

Attached: hyuna.jpg (1024x571, 73.55K)

>Hyuna
Surprising, after you were so adamant about unexperienced chicks.

kek i like all women because all are women and provide with the same thing and they are all pretty but cmon who wouldn't want to be with Hyuna, Edawn is lucky for marrying her

>who wouldn't want to be with Hyuna
I'm not interested in being with her.
Sex, duh obviously, but she doesn't seem interesting otherweise.

I guess I could see what you mean but she seems like those quirky type of women(?) but the sex aspect would be almost godly with her

I don't want somebody who can just suck my dick well.
If that were the case, I can just go to a hooker.