Dark Fembots

>How dark is your skin?

>Do you like how you look?

>Are you effected by Any Forums racism?

>Are you fat?

Attached: Black Girls.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

i dont care anymore i just want to die

theres no racism on Any Forums

Why do you want to die though?

i dont care be my gf

loneliness
i want someone to talk to but i am too unlikable
whats rhe point

you dont even know how stupid i am

Do jungle fever muslims get black houris?
Or is it like with Christianity where you can't choose what type of heaven you get and you can't even tell people apart?

Attached: 1648162938570.jpg (466x373, 29.54K)

>How dark is your skin?
i think around the colour of picrel
>Do you like how you look?
no
>Are you effected by Any Forums racism?
yeah a bit. i just wish i fit the internet beauty standards like pale and long, straight or loosely curled hair
>Are you fat?
no

Attached: 38646383.jpg (828x1022, 634.92K)

What do you like to talk about sadgirl?

If you look like ever mixed race model and you're not fat you could just get a modeling contract or at a minimum work in commercials.

me too i wish i was pale
i have normal straight hair though naturally

anything. i like to talk a lot sometimes. i want to watch an anime and i wanna talk about improving life i guess..

That's cool. Self-improvement is a good goal. What do you want to get better at?

i'm not mixed race, i have pretty wide features and short hair probably curlier than the pic. the girl in the pic mogs me hard it was only to compare skin tones.
>i have normal straight hair though naturally
you're so lucky, i considered lightening my skin before, but with my hair and face id just look like some albino.

I read old encyclopedias with chapters on Negro and Negro, United States so I'm almost disappointed when blacks don't have the features the book mentions. Do you have any weird desires besides body transformation?

im good enough at talent related things i think, i just need to get my mood and stuff better. going outside, i guess. what about you

you can get your hair straightened cant you? and lightening skin would make u look uncanny. it sucks.

I need to finish this one book I've been on for a while. Also I should start making money again, but that will be easy enough.

>so I'm almost disappointed when blacks don't have the features the book mentions
what features did they mention? and why are you disappointed?
>Do you have any weird desires besides body transformation?
i don't know if you mean sexual, i know this is a hornypost thread but i'm really not interested in that atm. hmm can't think of any weird desires right now, i don't really get the question, i don't think wanting to look different is a weird desire in the first place
even when straightened my hair has a different texture, is frizzy and thin, and wont look the same as other races straight hair, sadly. only hope is wigs but apparently good ones are like $200+

>what features did they mention?
Dark brown skin, brown eyes, kinky hair, wide nose, wide lips, etc. Especially for the "Forest or True Negro."
>why are you disappointed?
I"m really not anymore, just youthful autism.

i have to get a job and start making money too..
oh. my hair gets frizzy too because i dont take care of it that well.
i wish i had pale skin not just for my face though but my body too. pale skin makes people look skinnier.

Body builders spray tan to make their muscles look more defined.

oh yeah. i guess that might be good for me? i mean i want abs.

Cut out sugar, keep carbs low, and do cardio to lose weight. Do ab work outs to build muscles.