Want to live by myself

>want to live by myself
>every apartment or house to rent is ridiculously expensive
>work 2 jobs and still can't afford any that arent in niggerville

Attached: FC7153A9-D5EF-495E-9F06-CABBFD80A651.jpg (639x467, 28.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKec3LTILRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yet society still sees us as losers for this
>lol wtf you're not rich?

For the love of God, do not rent. Mortgages are jew shit taking advantage of goyim, but at least your payments go towards owning property instead of literally nothing.

you should be glad you have the OPPORTUNITY to work two jobs. You know theres unemployed kids in africa? I'd like to see them come here and take one of your jobs you lazy bastard.

>dont rent lmao
Okay then fuckface what do you expect me to do?
I have no credit score nor enough money for a down payment for the ridiculously expensive houses in this shithole state

Get a secured credit card. You give (((them))) like $500, so they give you $500 credit for 6 months and then return your original $500, then you have a normal credit card and gain a credit score. Move out of your shithole state and you don't necessarily have to buy a full on house. There's condos, apartments, townhouses. Even if the living situation isn't to your ideal, the point is to build up from there. Shelling out money for rent doesn't allow you to build up jack shit, all it does is line your landlord's pockets.

Move to a different area. I'm moving out from my parents to live alone in August and the town I'm going to has plenty of apartments for under 1k per month.

Attached: 1606891586092.gif (400x300, 289.31K)

every apartment or house to rent is ridiculously expensive
look for office space or a commercial building with bathroom and live out of it, that plus a gym membership is way cheaper than living in a home, and you get to save a ton of money for your future. Not very legal depending on location but everyone does it, even in the listings for some buildings you can see mattresses in the pictures.

I'm stuck in college right now

Then just finish college. Wtf are you even complaining about?

Attached: 1605410167713.jpg (400x615, 124.2K)

Then don't live by yourself and just deal with the current situation. Still get a secured credit card though. The longer you have credit, the better.

Buy land and start a homestead. You will thank yourself in the future.

Looks like we need to cull earths population then. The houses are expensive because there are too few available due to overpopulation. Most people need to die.

Yep, this is society's way of telling you that solitude is a luxury you can't afford

youtube.com/watch?v=AKec3LTILRU

Every fucking person who needs a roommate sucks
I have no friends and getting randos just gets me horrible people

Live with your parents.

My parents are divorced and live in shit apartments

>overpopulation
No its because of financial speculation and foreign investment

Then pick the one with the less shitty apartment and beg to live with them, resort to living with the one who has the shittier apartment if you need to.

If you don't have friends to use as roommates then the best you can hope for is a tiny studio apartment in a bad part of town.
If you're in college and can't work full time then it's impossible for you to afford living alone.