03:03:03 03/03/2023

It's going to be the 3rd second of the 3rd minute of the 3rd hour of the 3rd day of the 3rd month of the 3rd year of the 3rd decade of the 3rd millennium.
WTF...

Attached: 333.jpg (940x592, 134.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lakemchenryscanner.com/2020/04/16/missing-waukegan-man-found-dead-in-lake-michigan/
youtube.com/channel/UCeLURmm1ICIg46GkQpWOhIw/videos
vitrifyher.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

next year then make a thread

And nothing will happen, just like every other special day.

The ride never ends. We are STUCK.

I won't be alive by then, just a pretty neat little occurrence, doesn't happen often, last time it did was 02:02:02: 02/02/1012

Wait till I tell you about 11:11

>3rd second of the 3rd minute of the 3rd hour
Nope. Nope. Nope. That would be 02:02:02

>3rd day of the 3rd month of the 3rd year of the 3rd decade of the 3rd millennium.
All correct, so the actual time and date you're looking for would be:
>02:02:02 03/03/2023

>I won't be alive by then
why not anony

Attached: 1633050826443.gif (500x229, 424.26K)

I'll be killing myself by charcoal burner in May.

thats's not good for you
what makes you want to die

tell me more about this. i see 1:11 and 11:11 constantly and have for years. maybe my body clock is conditioned to check the clock at that time but i demand a better explanation

its all 1s lol

not sure what i was expecting. here, have these whores

Attached: 1645186030727.webm (480x854, 1.94M)

Why do you fucking people constantly ask this. What the fuck do you think is making me want to die. What does it fucking matter, it's enough to make me want to.
I'm sick of fucking answering the same shit over and over and over and over again... how's that. That's why I want to fucking die.

Time is relative. Those numbers are meaningless.

then what makes you say May instead of something sooner?

Who cares. Fuck off.

buddy you clearly do
you push away what little human empathy there is already and then wonder why you're so miserable
a majority of the time attempted suicides realized how easy it would have been to just get help with their problems just as its too late

There won't be any 'attempted' when it comes to my suicide, believe me.

It will also be the third anniversary of pic related's death.

lakemchenryscanner.com/2020/04/16/missing-waukegan-man-found-dead-in-lake-michigan/
youtube.com/channel/UCeLURmm1ICIg46GkQpWOhIw/videos
vitrifyher.wordpress.com/

Attached: Mario Alejandro Montano.jpg (295x479, 37.24K)

I didn't imply there would
when you go, is there anything you'd want to leave behind to show you were here in a way?
like, I luckily don't think about it too much anymore, but I always figured if I had to take the emergency exit I'd leave behind some photographs I do as a hobby, for family or whoever found me

>when you go, is there anything you'd want to leave behind to show you were here in a way?
No. I couldn't care less about any footprint on this world, for I will be leaving it and never returning. I will be ceasing to exist, and that sounds just peachy and fine by me.
It may as well not exist when I cease to... and for all we know, perhaps it shan't.

>charcoal burner
Do you live in a cuck country where you can't get firearms?

Attached: suicide statistics methods.png (502x771, 101.15K)

>thats's not good for you
>what makes you want to die
Because life sucks dumbass

Attached: suicide midwit.png (1257x815, 400.28K)