Asian femanons

what asian are you
are you yellow or brown?

Attached: 1644357421259.jpg (1891x1662, 660.74K)

>what asian are you
>are you yellow or brown?
yellow

>Bugwomen chasers are secretly pedos

We knew this already

asian "women" are a fucking miracle

>you WILL date the 19 year old that has already hit the wall

I'm russian chinese
>are
I'm white, as far as pale during the winter

mind broken hehe

Attached: 759781.png (956x932, 1.33M)

do you smoke or drink alcohol?

I dont think chinese people can be white

mmmm not all of us. but you think like that so idk why i'm even talking to you. your brain is really rotten if you really think like that man.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T BE ATTRACTED TO THE ASIAN WOMAN IN HER 20S WITH F CUP TITS, SHE'S LITERALLY A CHILD

I don't do any of that filthy shit.

How tall are you? What is your height?

Literally no fucking way on fucking planet earth is it biologically possible for that pig to be 19. She's one of those transage people. It's fucking impossible.

Do you remember when pedophile didn't mean "men who don't want obese menopausal pigs"?

i think it'd be fine, but she's literally wearing kids clothes and pigtails, thats pedoshit

Nah. It's called being feminine. You're just used to manly bush pigs.

Have the brown asian friends and the yellow asian friends and both are very nice and polite, always enjoy hanging out with them. Now the black and white friends.... Very different story.

Attached: jsletvurwxp31.png (640x381, 254.94K)

Brown as onions sauce good sirs

Also, I have a penis.

Attached: 1648108928123.jpg (450x450, 59.67K)

unfortunately im korean.

SPBP look at all these niggas seething. I wish they'd get laid already so they can fuck off Any Forums forever. Jannies should move their shit race bait generals to /trash/ and auto ban these drooling niggers off these boards. Get your bug girlfriend already losers, you spend more time on Any Forums than you do dating one.
>jokes on you brah i'm married to one and still post on r9k i swear!!!
Then get off Any Forums, this board is not for you. Fuck off back to Any ForumsAsianGirlsGeneral

Attached: kek pepe.jpg (258x544, 31.96K)

me and that asian were born a few days apart, if i was born in japan i could have went to school with her and had her be my gf