Letter Thread

Do it again. Do it again. Do it again. Write it again, Anonymous. They're listening, listening.

alexgate edition

Attached: 1644462053284.jpg (2272x1276, 1.34M)

l've been thinkin' about (You)

You know how I know that I'm not a pedo?
I'm mostly just attracted to their cute young faces not childlike bodies.
Unfortunately older women tend to not want to look younger for some reason, their choices of makeup, clothes, habits they have and other things make them look bad, young girls sometimes look way better than them, at least their faces.

Thought about you incessantly today. I'm sorry it's been so long since I've visited your grave, I'm fucking superstitious and after the baby died immediately following the last visit I can't bring myself to go back. I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you.

J. i wish we were meant to be. my current circumstances are rough, but maybe one day it'll pan out? or maybe this is all in my head and i should just stop thinking about you

just lol. the jig is almost up and it's almost time for me to leave this group.
:^)

Attached: 1601067733517.png (1073x1097, 1.25M)

E,
We were meant to be together. As friends.
-B

I've decided to give up my shenanigans.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no pla

Dear n,
Igger

>Alexgate

Attached: 1644682756275.png (473x501, 357.14K)

did u hear about the plot regarding alex? or no? that meme can go either way really.

tell me this plot

I just want my darling English muffin :'(

Dear world,
You will never break my spirit, you will never make me your slave, I will find a way to take revenge for all this pain and suffering you have caused to me and my tribe. I may be a weakling, at the periphery of society, you may laugh now and you might not see the threat that I pose and represent, the only punishment you threaten me with is taking away all of the drugs that you force down my throat to make me docile. I don't need them anymore, for I am so defective that no amount of propaganda can work on me. But, believe me when I tell you, you will live to see when the bottom feeders of society will become its rulers , when the weak are not used as meat for entertainment and I will be free from this complete hell, .
May god have mercy on our souls,
A

I've been scared for too long. Terrified of the future. All my 31 years on earth. Leaving my home country, family and friends. Those memories. Loneliness and anxiety. Fear, depression and desperation. But what's the worst that could happen? I'm quitting that fucking job. If my goal fails to materialize, well America is full of warehouse jobs for troubled souls like me. It's going to be ok. I've made it this far.

Attached: Henryk_Up_Close_Bloodborne_2.png (250x250, 95.93K)

Don't quit my dude, they need u.

Attached: 1411339637912.jpg (1024x1552, 382.73K)

When in doubt...

Attached: 1432086792099.png (640x480, 439.81K)

i fucking knew you were lying
you only come back to me when whatever girl of the month rejects you

why can't you see through the bullshit
what did we say, let them go
it's there, you're wearing rose tinted glasses. take the L and keep your dignity

lol @ any of you thinking you have a handle on me
you're all duplicitous sinners that I don't trust, especially (you), person that sold me out to online schizos
I'm here to learn, and I've always been upfront about that

I was thinking the same thing, it do be like that desu

You're still a pedo.