I want to be a doll, i want my partner to dress me and brush my hair and care for me...

i want to be a doll, i want my partner to dress me and brush my hair and care for me. im an ally for feminism but me personally, i want my partner to own me.

Attached: B4C96476-2264-49B4-9C1C-EFDBF0ADA45E.jpg (1062x2034, 284.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/12QNvRSrpNc7
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i want to be a doll, i want my partner to dress me and brush my hair and care for me. im an ally for feminism but me personally, i want my partner to own me.
Ok

Are u into raceplay miyoko?

Will you be my sex slave? Make $100K+, homeowner, cervix wrecking dick. Cons: Manlet, not a chad

Hot, it's kind of fucked up to normies but I'd love a gf like this. Can just imagine dressing you up in qt outfits and using you at will.

ok
voca.ro/12QNvRSrpNc7

you'd love the guy from yesterday. wonder if he's still around...

no its very disrespectful to myself, whos miyoko???? lol
aw thanks, i just want to be someones doll thats it

This is my shit. I pick the clothes, do nails, wax the parts I want waxed, etc.. It's the ideal relationship. So many women act really weird even if you just tell them to wear a certain dress. I don't want her to be thinking about anything other than 'does my man like it'? When it comes to physical appearance. The easiest way to know it is right is if I just pick everything.
I learned the expensive and hard way not all girls are into this. Easing into it didn't work and trying to force it was probably a contributing factor to why it ended.

what was he like? did he have a name tag?
yes i get shamed for it but i just crave it so much. i also want them to choose what i eat and how i talk, i dont want to live my own life anymore. i want to be guided and babied and dolled

Looks like Avery. All trannies want this.

Its miyoko dude

>voca.ro/12QNvRSrpNc7
based and nog pilled

Miyoko is the new "it" girl. I prefer Iris but she's shy.

They have the same hair style. Also no trip.

Also I wonder if she's the doll poster too.

Yep miyoko also takes shots from that angle frequently and always talks about wanting to be dainty and delicate

bruh. niggers can never be delicate. pale white skin>>

I've met one person who was into the controlling food thing. Idea was pro-ana which seems like it can get tedious. My thoughts on food are pretty much eat what I do but don't get fat. Don't really care if she has a salad as long as I still get what I like. Most of the fun for Ana types seems to be thinking of food all the time. I'm more of a coffee or coke for breakfast and fuckhuge dinner around three or four type. Maybe later if I felt hungry and had a small lunch.
Manner of talking is another good one. Women usually either get pissed off and cuss more or apologize then continue to 'accidentally' cuss when told profanity is unladylike.

Yea well tell miyo (op) that
Another clue op is miyoko is that her skin color is hidden cuz thst would be too obvies.

since miyoko is a dumb nigger u can see her skin in the fingers

>i dont want to live my own life anymore. i want to be guided and babied and dolled
So you don't want to be an adult and have responsibilities. You don't want to be held responsible for making mistakes.

That can be done at home/in the bedroom, but that shit isn't going to fly outside of your home.

MANDATORY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A