Dinner

I sure love being a poorfag, not really.
What did you have for dinner?

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-224927~2.png (691x696, 547.87K)

worse than being a poor fag, you're lazy, unless you don't have an oven then yea it must suck

crackers aren't good calories for money stupid retarded retard idiot

>great value
>aurrera
user, disfruta tu soya. Me duele ver eso, te juro que si tuviera dinero te ayudaba

t. acabo de cenar sardinas con papa y cebolla. Me mantienen mis papis

>calories for money
hmmm? care to elaborate?
I have an electric oven, does that count?
This is the only food left I have, why would I put the sardines in the oven? I do not want to increase the electricity bill

two hot pockets and I'm drinking ginger ale right now kek

Attached: hoondrun.png (312x409, 64.58K)

just buy rice and beans and shit to make then with, it's got to be cheaper than eating sardines and crackers everyday

I ate fembot caca poo

I had two carnitas tacos, two suadero tacos, and two cabezas tacos

Too Based you even got dubs, I'm Jealous

mmm tacos sounds good rn
What type of salsa do you pair your tacos with?
I go for this guacamole and green salsa that my mom's bf makes the salsa is so good

Attached: ghostfunnee.jpg (320x427, 27.26K)

I am a very based user known in existent don't be too jealous I will heat some hot pockets for you and give you a nice cold ginger ale as well kek

Attached: hoonieats.jpg (471x634, 59.08K)

The 24th I didn't eat anything substantial. Just milk with cereals and some cookies with butter and then just peanuts and other snacks the rest of the day. I don't have the energy to even heat some food that is in my freezer already made...

Ya i had some green salsa, the red salsa is too spicy at this truck. The tacos also come with some grilled jalapeno and i take small bites between eating tacos

My mouth is watering like hell now kek hope you enjoyed them user

>round can for sardines
I wish these were more common in the us. we only have flat cans here.

Attached: DEENZ.jpg (2560x1702, 469.33K)

never had sardines are they good user??
I stay away from canned food I just feel they arent well fresh even though I do enjoy my microwavable food but canned sardines sounds a bit unappealing

Attached: nenniee.jpg (316x421, 21.36K)

Yeah they were really good, i wanted to get a couple lengua tacos too but they were out. I get tacos from this spot at least once a week

havent had tacos in a while might ask my brothers if they are up to get some soon

They are pretty fishy, so you need to like fish. They usually have tiny bones that melt in your mouth too. That can freak some people out.

I like them better than canned tuna though. Sardines are more savory and rich in comparison.

I enjoy fish but the bones is what gets me a bit scared(?) I always have this fear when eating fish that I will swallow a bone and choke kek