Who are you when you're high?

Who are you when you're high?

Attached: 242142142151.jpg (1000x1280, 393.32K)

Muncher desu

I had a horrible trip like 3 years ago now, and I went full schizo, I really have not been the same person since, all this time I thought it had gotten better in reality it's been the exact same.

i get kinda xenophobic idk why

I have been going full schizo lately when high, it's not fun but I also can't stop eating these damn edibles.

What happened? How are you different now?

All of them. I hate myself

oh it's all fun and fucking games until you're on a heroic dose and see the hat man

Attached: itshim.jpg (500x677, 21.45K)

Racist schizo to the max

Attached: 1626573461175.jpg (1057x1319, 218.25K)

which one does picrel count as

Attached: ezgif-4-82ec9b1795.gif (220x385, 1.68M)

I am definitely the schizo. I'm always schizo but it gets dialed up the more drunk or high I am.

This, niggas think it's all cool until they have a psychotic attack, that's why I say you to be mind numb like negros to enjoy weed

I usually just rip a few bowls and listen to some music while kinda dancing in my chair. Occasionally the muncher too.

sufficiently schizo that drug addiction led me to going to school for philosophy

Attached: kant perception.jpg (960x656, 56.2K)

Based. You into Phenomenology or Metaphysics?

i guess schizo. i just want to disassociate from who i am and what ive done to myself.

Attached: 8BDD31B1-3547-40CA-8374-BE00ABB68264.png (986x1150, 749.11K)

Schizo first, muncher later

Before I was outgoing, I managed to kick my habit of browsing Any Forums for 12 hours a day, and I had a pretty big group of friends. I met a girl, and she strung me along that whole summer, only to leave for a different state, which left me devastated. I started to drink, smoke, stay out late, and just do dumb shit in general. I picked up from some guy I don't usually go to, and I'm not sure what was in that bud, but that whole night I was paranoid, I was home alone too which didn't help at all, so I figured I'd go to the downtown area of my city since there was a festival going on. The moment I got to the threshold of the festival is when I felt like everyone was watching me, and thinking horrific shit about me, it was like a force field was keeping me from entering the festival, I felt like a monster, so I just turned around and went back home where I was alone with my thoughts. I kept thinking about how insignificant I was, and how surreal life is. Then my sleep started to deteriorate, and I started to skip school, and I started to call into work, I just felt so fucking down and hopeless. Eventually I quit work, and dropped out of school because the same thoughts about how tiny I was kept running through my mind. My fear of the dark and being alone multiplied tenfold and I couldn't even sleep in my own room anymore, and I opted to sleep in the living room. These days I don't enjoy much, it's like I'm a shell or automaton of what I used to be, just going through the motions.

The replies to this thread have been nothing but cringe. None of you retards are schizos, especially not even when high. All of you tards are much more normal than you want to realize. Don't try to make yourself seem more interesting than your true boring self.

Coomer, muncher, then napper

Does cooming while you're high not completely kill it for you? Never been able to stay high after beating my meat except while on edibles.

You are such a faggot, we're just having some fun.
Go back to where you belong.

No i have a really low tolerance, i dont do weed that much. Last time i took a 5mg edible i was high for lime 12 hours lol

>NO FUN ALLOWED!!!!
>STOP HAVING FUN NOW!!!!

Attached: 1624927349963.jpg (211x239, 11.73K)

i'm not but personally i cannot beat my meat on weed, i have dead dick when masturbating for whatever reason. regular sex works fine though for whatever reason

this is my brain on fun.

Attached: 1423425219025.gif (400x174, 1.99M)

The schizo but always ends up as the muncher

would love to go back to the days where 5mg could fuck me up
for me I can jerk off fine and the orgasm is definitely better but it immediately sobers me up to the point it feels like I wasted my weed