Do men also save images of people of their own gender that they wish to look like, or is that just a girl thing...

do men also save images of people of their own gender that they wish to look like, or is that just a girl thing? my pretty girls folder has almost 200 images, but i don't really save pictures of attractive men

Attached: 287363636.jpg (4096x2731, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/SaintShower/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't know, but I literally have 0 images saved. Is that what you want to look like, op? Seems like bait

theres a youtube channel dedicated to just that, saint shower. its funny because its a blackpill channel but because the guy constantly posts pictures of chads women always comments all the time on his community posts, not realizing the guy is a massive incel.

please date me brown girl image saver

>do men also save images of people of their own gender that they wish to look like
yes

Attached: bogged.webm (576x1024, 1.47M)

there is a wide range of women of all races in the folder, but i am black so those are the ones i actually have a chance of ascending to
that's funny lol. don't they listen to what he says at all though? i feel it'd be obvious they aren't him

Attached: virus.jpg (828x481, 132.29K)

i hope you're kidding, that looks awful

>don't they listen to what he says at all though?
he doesnt say anything, just uploads tiktoks of chads and makes community posts with pictures of chads.

please don't do this anons. just do bolus chewing and mewing, you need jaw/tongue balance or you'll look like a freak

That sounds like a good way to slowly kill your self esteem. But are you actually close to your goal?

I save hundreds of pics of girls I wish I looked like even though I'm male

Attached: Le-Fashion-Blog-Mica-Arganaraz-Model-Off-Duty-Street-Style-Fringe-Scarf-Striped-Tee-Longline-Coat-Dark-Wash-Jeans-Via-Vogue-Paris.jpg (518x777, 68.98K)

I don't care about fashion that much, but very occasionally, I'd search for top less pics of an athlete I admire just to see how muscular he is, to know how far away I am from him. It's more for fitness though. I don't want to become him either.

oh that makes sense then. can you link his channel?
>But are you actually close to your goal?
well i still need a bit of plastic surgery on my face. but it's good for makeup/hair/clothing/aesthetic inspo too
are you transitioning user
yeah that makes sense. saving and looking at images like that can also help to manifest it i think

Attached: 83646373.jpg (828x553, 298.89K)

Have you gotten plastic surgery before? I just started looking into it and the hit it'll be to my wallet is kinda off-putting

>are you transitioning user
No. I am too scared of being cringe and ugly and bothering other people. I just take female hormones so that I don't get any manlier and live with the pain

Attached: 1623573538571.jpg (600x750, 98.43K)

>can you link his channel?
youtube.com/c/SaintShower/videos

Guess you can't pass? At least you recognize it. Good on ya

Anime boys made me gay and now I want to look like one, even though they look impossible skinny and youthful. But good news I had malnutrition growing up so I could actually look like this impossible body type :D

Help me

Attached: CatboyHoodie.jpg (736x722, 37.26K)

No, that's fucking stupid and unironically gay.
The only pictures I ever save of other men are funny, sad, or because they look kind of like me and I can use it to shitpost.

I've been told by a lot of people that I could pass. I'm just a coward

Attached: dark.jpg (736x1090, 106.51K)

It's a symptom of living in a culture where all males look interchangeable and none of them have an inspiring or stylish appearance.

idk user learn makeup and take care of ur skin

Attached: 1648175696855 (1).jpg (1000x903, 84.96K)

No I meant help me as in help me out of my faggatry.

wow. I like your style. you look epic desu

yes, my folder with bearded long haired buff men is called WHAT I GRIND FOR

That's not me, that's just another pic from my folder of clothes I wish I could wear if I was female

Attached: mori.jpg (695x1080, 188.79K)

Women find giga jaw attractive, what are you faggots?

Attached: GigaChad3.jpg (1242x1394, 155.86K)

oh. you have good taste. you should start dressing like this. fuck what people think. take it from an incel, people hate me but do you think I give a fuck?

Don't call yourself a coward. I've got enough social anxiety as it is being just an average guy. Couldn't imagine doing something like that

Start with getting the cat ears? That's all the help I got for ya

wait a minute let me get this straight. Blackpill channels post pictures of men with no context and women somehow stumble upon them and voice their approval?

I more or less independently re-discovered this "dark mori" fashion style and I'm male.
Never knew it had a name but often wear dark, wool, layered drapes and skirts and someone told me it's called "dark mori".

user, we made GigaChad into a meme because he's a cartoonish representation of Chad, most women would find him freakish.

You anons are being unusually nice about my trannyness. If I was a girl I would dress in this dark mori witch aesthetic every day, it's the dream for me. But I'm too scared to take the plunge so its jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, and walmart tennis shoes for me

Attached: dm2.png (640x622, 468.11K)

nope, never. i won't be able to afford it for a while so i haven't looked too far into it. but likely i'd just get a nose job, and maybe lip filler in the top lip to shorten my philtrum, although i'm not sure on that one. jaw surgery could help too but that would definitely be out of my budget. what do you want done?
you could just stay androgynous or feminine looking while not completely changing your name and pronouns. but if it'd help you, go for it, who cares about bothering other people
heh, some videos are kinda funny. thanks
relatable, anime people look perfect i wish we lived in a 2d world. i think that's why i can't get behind the thicc meme either, skinny bodies look so cute to me. that's pretty different for a man to want to look like though, are you gay?
lol

Attached: 38362.jpg (850x1133, 257.23K)

Don't corrupt me I'm not buying the cat ears! >:(

my bad, you are gay i just didn't read properly im so tired

Attached: 8363738.png (500x514, 504.8K)

>are you gay
no
refer to

negggr negr negr

>You anons are being unusually nice about my trannyness
As an outcast, I relate to the struggles of other outcast, who knew? The fact you still care about the normie's opinion is bewildering. They will never accept you for being a tranny. You live your life in fear of them or you live your life. Wait around for the tides to shift and you will be dead. I hope you find happiness, tranny.

Fucking faggots lmao
I'm going to get surgery to get a Giga Jaw and everyone will cum (men and women) in my presence.