Cant kick fentanyl habit

>cant kick fentanyl habit

Attached: help.png (600x600, 185.48K)

I CAN'T SNEED

George Floyd could and you can't? You're literally more of a failure than a felonious nigger

You picked literally the worst drug to be addicted to. Why? How did you start? Btw you are just going to die if you keep doing that shit. Chinese manufacturers have no quality control, there is no FDA for degenerate drugs

i dont think ODing on fent counts as kicking it

They're purposely manufactured to kill off westerners.

There is hope, you can get better and more so than that you deserve to get better. Get into rehab and fight like your life depends on it because it does, no amount of willpower or motivation is going to beat an insane chemical addiction to a synthetic substance like fetanyl you need to seek professional help.

Is he using anymore?

Try kratom, good luck brudda

Attached: SHODANEmailAnimation.gif (149x139, 14.15K)

This is Jewish bullshit
Just stop being a dumbass

lmao schizo nonsense. Community, sponsor, regular tests and accountability under medical supervision combined with the legitimate desire to kick the shit is the only way. Good luck op.

You’re a cringe faggot

No hes not hes just trying to help

Don't worry, nigga. It will kick you soon enough.

No I know people who’ve gotten clean this way and observed addiction first hand. Incidentally, all the ones who tried to manage their addiction nor go alone are now dead.

And this

My cousin fucked himself up for life on that stuff, good luck user. I'm rooting for you.

Ironic
All the ones I know who went to rehab are either still cycling through the rehab facilities or dead

>No I know people who’ve gotten clean this way and observed addiction first hand. Incidentally, all the ones who tried to manage their addiction nor go alone are now dead.
yep
literal brother vs brother case, both fenty
b1: no i can come off whenever i want
b2: aa/na
guess which is sober and which burns restaurant tips on fent walking out of the double doors

Do you take the blue 30s?

Im a drug addict and I agree with this. Do kratom or die the key is there.

fentanyl is shit, dilaudid and opana are much more based

Attached: 1534044284870.png (614x586, 166.66K)

his body still contains more fentanyl than the average homeless addict