What's the longest you've worn a chastity cage?

what's the longest you've worn a chastity cage?

Attached: 1615923872695.jpg (954x1280, 158.83K)

i've been in my current one since mid-february but i've cumed like twice

Shitty thread but gotta check them digits.

Attached: 4dance.gif (254x286, 909.06K)

good boy, wish i had a bf like you

>tfw can't wear one for long because my balls keep slipping through the ring

i wish i had a bf at all h-haha

same i guess lol

So, explain the process of wearing one. Do you take it off every take to clean or is it more rare than that? when you cum do you mean you've taken the cage off to cum or through using a vibrator on the cage?

>Do you take it off every take to clean or is it more rare than that?
I clean it like twice a week maybe, and I take it off in the shower to clean it (with a toothbrush and soap). I clean it this much because it's resin and it starts to smell bad, but I have a stainless steel one in the mail which I won't have to be so finnicky with.
>when you cum do you mean you've taken the cage off to cum or through using a vibrator on the cage?
It's not the same for everyone, but I don't have a vibrator. I rub my nipples and squeeze my thighs together while humping the air and it eventually makes me bust. I've also cum in my cage from rubbing my butthole but I have to be super horny for that. Also from smacking my balls until I cum, I've done that like twice.

Do you get ever get hard when you take it off to clean?
>I rub my nipples and squeeze my thighs together while humping the air and it eventually makes me bust
That's insanely hot, I got an instant erection just reading this.
How would you say chastity impacts your sex drive overall? how often do you make attempts at masturbating like this? I figure you don't cum every time you try it. Do you walk around horny all the time because of the denial?

>Do you get ever get hard when you take it off to clean?
Sometimes, but it just annoys me because I want to put the cage back on. These days my dick is pretty well tamed though so it's not as much of a problem.
>How would you say chastity impacts your sex drive overall?
I had a hard time getting to sleep last night because my prostate is swollen up from being horny too much and my dick felt like there was a constant dull burning sensation. I had to pee a few times and do breathing exercises to get to sleep.
>how often do you make attempts at masturbating like this? I figure you don't cum every time you try it.
No, it will make me cum if I really want it to. I limit how much I do that because I don't want to cum very often (I prefer being pent up), but I do rub my nipples and swell up in my cage quite a lot. Like multiple times a day. Doing this has made them super sensitive.
>Do you walk around horny all the time because of the denial?
Not really, if I'm focused on something else I' not horny. But I can be made horny at the drop of a hat.

A month, learned to cum with the cage on. It was a nub cage and for a few days after taking it off, I felt naked without it on. Good stuff.

>and for a few days after taking it off, I felt naked without it on.
I feel like that even after a month. I'm at a point where I just don't take it off unless I have to lol

>(I prefer being pent up), but I do rub my nipples and swell up in my cage quite a lot. Like multiple times a day.
god I need a boy like you in my life. I would have so much fun with you

What do you want to do with me?

Attached: 1647697998993.png (972x671, 1.34M)

>but I do rub my nipples and swell up in my cage quite a lot.
I need clips of this, you rubbing and throbbing in your cage

Maybe one day. I don't post stuff online anymore, only to friends.

Well for one, you wouldn't have to rub those nipples, I would happily take care of that for you, with my mouth. I would love to finger you while I do it, watch you squirm and moan while I do it
I'd make you beg for my cock, get you so pent up and desperate for it, letting you jerk me off until you start begging me to suck it, deny you just long enough until you start pining and moaning for it and then give you permission

Sounds like a good start.

1 month for locktober. I wish i could be in perma chastity

Attached: 1638197346103.png (540x577, 435.47K)

>I wish i could be in perma chastity
It takes a lot of practice and the right cage (I've tried like 10+ different designs and FINALLY found one that works)

Yeah i need a new cage

Attached: 1638489245539.jpg (1416x1770, 186.54K)

how were you feeling throughout the month you were locked?