Men are disgusting

men are pathetic and disgusting. they're so fuckin gross and when you speak to them all they think about is SEX. theyre thinking about fucking you or doing something disgusting to you and thats literally all they care about. when they talk to you theyre doing it with the intention of having sex with you at some point. i refuse to be friends with men and enjoy toying with their emotions because they are pathetic and disgusting and deserve to suffer.

Attached: 1631232804085.jpg (750x765, 92.54K)

So I assume that makes you hate me even more then by the fact I get turned on being told how much you hate me and how terrible my gender is?

Attached: 1607529779877.gif (400x422, 812.91K)

um no u lol

>yheyre thinking about fucking you or doing something disgusting to you

no. You fat

Not really, I mean I have female friends and even if they asked me out I would decline (for the most part)

>men are pathetic and disgusting
not all, but most are.
>all they think about is SEX
no.
>theyre thinking about fucking you or doing something disgusting to you
i only think about it when i talk to like the 1% hottest women.
>when they talk to you theyre doing it with the intention of having sex with you at some point
nah. i only talk to fem*ids when i need some shit done, like cash out or buy groceries. a lot of modern men are like this, too, because society kept telling us that approaching women is "harassment" (unless you're chad obviously).

Yeah but I only value the opinion of humans so I don't have to care about anything a tranny says

Attached: 1644948212074.gif (500x375, 1.59M)

YWNBAW sage

women are pathetic and disgusting. they're so fuckin gross and when you speak to them all they think about is extracting your resources and fucking chad. theyre thinking about fucking chad or taking your money and thats literally all they care about. when they talk to you theyre doing it with the intention of using you as an emotional sponge or to use you as a betabuxx. i refuse to be friends with women and enjoy toying with their emotions because they are pathetic and disgusting and deserve to suffer.

Attached: 213.png (611x615, 581.74K)

>300+ replies later...
you all make this board so trash i hate 80 iq nonwhites yall get baited like a timeloop

Attached: 1643085272821.png (752x864, 128.23K)

uhh you realise Any Forums is filled with 80 IQ whites. Especially this board retard.

its because women are mentally inferior and theres literally nothing a man would want to do with a woman other than using her body
if they needed friends or people to talk to they would just talk to other men
its that simple

it is true and i will never not objectify you. this is why men and women, in a sane society, have separate spaces to socialize. feminists did this, your stupidity and audacity did this, now you get to suffer. enjoy it bitch

Not true.

I have female friends who are just friends. Sure, I've fapped to them, but I've never really seriously thought about having sex with them.

Secondly we might want to have sex with you, but it's not EXCLUSIVELY sex if we have romantic or more involved feelings for you.

If a guy JUST wants to have sex with you, it means you are devoid of personality or have some other social foible that prevents you from being gf material.

ty for making this thread my ip thingy is banned from making threads now and i wanna make this thread a lot
literally never had a positive interaction w/ a guy they should all burn esp cause they never talk to me

get /filtered/, unfuckable landwhale, LMFAO

im not fat fucking incel

>Sure, I've fapped to them, but I've never really seriously thought about having sex with them.
please be some kind of bait, moids cannot be this unselfaware

I hope you have a wonderful day
non-original comments are bad

>hole
>cant even get the attention of men
even the most physically and mentally disgusting foids can easily get the attention of betafags
literally how disgusting do you have to be to get to this point?

Then you're a troon and will never be a woman. Why would guys want to talk to you if you're literally just a man in drag?

Don't care. I want to have sex.

All incel and generationally virgin spaces are composed of minorities overwhelmingly.

>never had a positive interaction with men
>as a woman
my grossly obese 400lb cousin who shits herself and is dying of stage 4 cancer has a healthy romantic relationship with a man who's married her, yet you're posting on Any Forums, how pathetic

It's not b8. Just because we fap to you doesn't mean we want to actually fuck you.

>my ip thingy is banned from making threads
I love how women are literally too retarded to use this site correctly.
Truly the NPC gender

Attached: 1642290228590.png (755x709, 432.06K)

Sad you can't make the threads. I want to be insulted more, but I feel like that has to be a real lie about never having a positive interaction and not being talked to. It should be easy for you to strike up a conversation or a male be nice to you. Now if they think of sex...ofc they will, but that doesn't mean they aren't nice still.

Attached: 1613748557203.jpg (1079x1085, 567.19K)

btw she's poor as fuck before someone says "he's just doing it for the money" (he's the man with a good career)

i bet shes white

to much blog posting and not enough nude pics. you lost my attention

Attached: 795071A9-1BA9-47F5-AEC9-94F2B570E080.jpg (630x721, 29.04K)

yeah she's white if you're a nigger it's over LOL, might as well rope

I love men so much. I would like to have one and go figure skating with me every week, dance with me every day and sleep on his chest every night. Men are wonderful.

gay man spotted. a woman would never say this.

im not the person you originally replied to, but i'm black. LOL a 400lb woman who shits herself has more smv than me, clown world. i met a guy from here who's sister was an obese deformed landwhale neet and even she had a bf. that's fucking insane how easy it is for them. sorry about the cancer though hope she survives it

Maybe nobody talks to you because you have an ugly hairy pussy

Attached: 1648045758851.jpg (646x861, 137.93K)