how to get a alt gf bros?

Attached: Untitled.png (940x814, 1.13M)

Become a drug dealer or something.

he a tall african american gentleman

>Be Chad
or
>Don't be Chad and realize that it's impossible
>Give up
Alternatively be Tyrone if you have a bbc/cuckolding/etc. fetish.

be an emo
just dont end up being a retard simp showering e-bitches with money and them filling the void with fake feelings

Not chubby enough

post the unedited version

Avoid alt girls at all costs. Whores

Let me guess, it has some kind of bbc, cuck or other symbol on the clothes that's been edited out?

>it has some kind of bbc, cuck or other symbol on the clothes that's been edited out?
Correct.

You already know the answer. Be an alt hot bf.

But you are too fat and lazy to get anything like that going. You just want some magical alt gf to fall on your lap. Like your mom gets your tendies on your laps everyday.

Women all have the same taste so it's not about being a hot alt bf it's about being a regular Chad.

you aren't even a regular chad hard cope

Where did I say I was one?
I'm a fucking loser who goes on nightwalks in the woods while listening to music, of course I'm nothing like a Chad.

talk like u kno chad or what woemn like u kno nothing about ggirl

Be hot.

user like just look at the type of guys girls date, if you have a pair of eyes then you'll notice that they're all the same with tiny differences.
It's like the same flavour of ice cream but different toppings.

if u kno y not be chad? u chickenshit too many excuses

real problem u dont know what makes chad u think u kno but u dont doubt clouds mind

>just grow to 6 + feet and grow a chad jawline bro!

This is why incels are very hateful. Gaslighting faggots like you

Why are you typing like a mentally retarded person?
They're attractive and I'm not.
But yeah it's a bit of an excuse since I stopped trying completely after getting rejected once since I realized that you can't get rejected if you're the one getting approached.

Now I just need to wait ten trillion years for a deformed -10/10 woman to approach me.

6' is not enough nowadays since I'm literally 6ft but cursed with assburgers and a babyface.

>I stopped trying completely after getting rejected once
this sounds like casual gamer
do you even dark souls?
you give more effort to fake reality other sexless nerds made?
but you won't give more than one chance because "boo hoo my broken heart my chemical romance"?
emo faggot stay virgin forever then what do we care