I never understood dudes in their twenties dating high school girls or the young 14 year old girls who wanted to hang...

I never understood dudes in their twenties dating high school girls or the young 14 year old girls who wanted to hang with guys in their twenties and some in early 30s

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-073325_Chrome.jpg (1080x1427, 221.5K)

It's just nature. At my school all the girls 13-16 were dating guys late teens/early twenties and it pissed us the fuck off. It was weird - stranger danger, pedos, groomers, Chris Hansen...all of it - but no one ever said anything about this. Teachers, parents...it was just considered the way things were.

I remember being 12 years old thinking how based it would be to finally make it to 21 so you could date girls from year I had crushes on. Then you make it to 21 and you're like...wow. That's fucking gross.

I don't understand what women even like about it.

they have extremely tight holes, what exactly confuses you

>I never understood
No surprise. Any Forums is pretty FUCKING narrow minded

It's called daddy issues

That never happened in the school I studied (finished on 2008).
At the very most they dated guys from two or three years above (uni freshmen in case of high schooler girls).
I've only seen the class sluts date older men, and only after leaving school, as well as gay boys dating adults.

Some dudes like fucking children. Children come along with it because of and thinking that being hit on by someone twice their age meant that they're hot, which leads to a confidence boost, which leads to them thinking they are higher on the social totem pole and they actually are. It's a combination of hedonism and ego because the kids almost always brag to their friends about it, especially if the kid is a guy fucking an older woman. Kids just cannot shut the fuck up about this kind of stuff no matter how dangerous it is for either party. That's why I will never understand why some idiots here and normal fags are willing to risk their lives (figuratively and literally) over some underage pussy. Sooner or later they're either going to slip up and tell someone or they will feel like the used cum rag they are in the future and out you as being a rapist in order to cope with not being"pure" and to receive the mountain of support from family and peers.

Attached: ff8389d0-aa57-11ec-ac9b-c18d8660eacd.webm (480x480, 175.66K)

>finished on
Are you from Brazil or Portugal, stupid faggot?

Brazil. Didn't know it's a popular portuguese mistake.

Damn this is fucking Reddit now

I'm sorry that I'm not a cunnyseur user but that doesn't stop me from hating women.

Yeah. Every time I see someone make this mistake they're a Portuguese speaker. What a weird language where people use "on" instead of "in".

>t. Wanna-be child-fucker

Attached: c2c6b090-aab0-11ec-987d-4b0e52599be1.gif (225x320, 1.36M)

We had a girl like that at school. Everyone thought she was weird for doing it.

Young tight pussy, girls who are easily manipulated.

Any Forums is for people who don't have sex. One of the reasons that we don't have sex is that we are disgusted by many popular forms of relationships. Couples in vastly different age groups are one such example of couples that are contributing to the breakdown of human relations. If you are a sex-haver or a sex-positive person who approves of all this needless sex, then you need to leave.

>Easily manipulated
Just say what they are, whores.

How is it hard to understand?
I was attracted to older women when I was a teenager
Being with someone who was sexually experienced was more desirable to me (at the time) than dating my peers who just seemed like kids.

Obviously neither dated me.

>"on" instead of "in"
My phone autocorrects these wrong all the time

Perfectly natural behavior
Older men with resources that finally have their peak SMV want to leverage it to get the best deal (youth, attractive, fertility)
Younger women that are in their peak SMV want to leverage it to get the best deal ( attractive, money, pseudo-independence )

The weird thing is older fathers and feminists acting like this is some Machiavellian mastermind manipulation of the younger female instead of younger females simply having a natural tendency to whore themselves.

It's called grooming. When I was 15 all i wanted was to be treated like an adult. plenty of older guys took advantage of that. Don't get me wrong I don't regret it. Just saying.

>It's called grooming
Uh, yeah. It's completely normal.
Women aren't meant to be independent. And haven't been for the vast majority of human history.
They literally go straight from being under the authority of their father to be under the authority of their husband.
The idea that women should have a period of being independent to develop herself under her own judgement is the anomaly.

>plenty of older guys took advantage of that
Post the body parts that ur referring to