How does thjs image make you feel?

How does thjs image make you feel?

Attached: 191725272873.jpg (1136x852, 102.44K)

I absolutely dont give a fuck

t. European

Try to imagine having some pride in your race eurocuck

based NM

looll they excluded mexico why?

It doesn't make me feel anything at this point. I mean a few months ago i would of been like "NOOO THE WHITE RACE DEAR GOD!!!" but the race of the people truly doesnt matter. Normies will still hate me either way. John Smith, Tyrone Jamarcus. Ping pong ching cong and Pablo Gonzazles are all gonna hate me for being a "weird incel" anyway. Why care about a race of people when they will all kick dirt in your eyes and hate you anyway.

I just wrote a lengthy paragraph on how you have to preserve your race but my phone died. t. phonefag
My main point in my discarded comment was that you have to preserve the white race and globohomo is openly racist against straight white males in the usa, you have to combat that. I stand with all the conservative states in America

Because it would all be mexico

>have some pride in something you were literally born into and in the accomplishments of other people who just turned out to be born into the same race
When will this meme end? So fucking what if your ancestors conquered half the world, you're a fat and ugly neet shut in.

>assigned reading for the thread
the left cannot meme

Fucking leafs

As a white European why would I care about american mongreloids?

Attached: 9C96F77F-8E96-4CC7-8D9E-74A77FF10AB9.png (500x380, 53.39K)

It's over for whitoids. Westerners are getting replaced and slavshits are killing each other. Imagine a world without pretty blonde women. I shudder to think.

Am I supposed to care?
Please just go back to Any Forums, you and the people who reply to these threads with anti-racism should fuck off, we don't care.

When I lived in Connecticut I had a nice Indian family as a neighbor
They beat spics

>no brazil
sad

Im not even white but its funny seeing this trigger whites so much, especially since they're a race thats done this and worse to other people before. Besides its not like they will cease to exist or something, they'll jus be a minority but there will always be whites

>your race
>he thinks thrice racemixed muttgoblins are the same race as me
Ayo, this nigger trippin

>China
I wish they only counted permanent residents and not the transient college students who go home once they've stolen all of MIT's research.

looool fr that be crazy ngl

a image showing the most common country of birth for foreign born residents does indeed only show foreign countries