Incels are actually high test

Today I realized that incels are actually the true Chads.

Incels are usually not good-looking but they actually have high test. This test makes them seem negative, aggravated, dangerous and most of all it makes them tolerate the negative truths about the world around us.
Most people get depressed when thinking about negative stuff, so they pretend the world is just, and a good place. The incels vs normies war is actually about positivity and negativity. Normies claim that even amidst covid, the Russian war, and a declining economy "things have never been better". They shut you up immediately if you prove to them that everything's fucked. These normies group up and isolate you, because you're "toxic, negative and whining all the time." In reality, they're the weak ones. They simply lack the testosterone to start fighting all the unfairness in the world. They lack the test to do anything but play it safe. This is why they seemingly succeed in life. They go for an easy and fast education that gives them a steady job. They pick the first girl they can get. They invest in index funds. All of this is insecurity, not actual victory.

Attached: fd9e606cdc15f555242eff0c2cdfc7e6--django-unchained-quentin-tarantino.jpg (708x370, 63.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

copulins.freeservers.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is me but I don't know if I'm an "incel" because I came to the conclusion that my life would not be any better with a woman in it. And that I'd have to simply subdue my natural personality and hide everything about me just for the most surface level of interactions.

I became an incel because I've always demanded a big-titted virgin. Simply rejected what I could get.

Today I realized that being low IQ actually means you are the most intelligent kind of person, and the smallest people have actually the strongest muscles.

Bad counter argument. It's not the same with incels. The term incel is poorly defined and misused.
You can call anyone you don't like an incel.

Incels just have a lazy vibe about them and try to hurt innocent women. Their main hero is a school shooter lol, I doubt any of them are older than 16. And nobody's arguing, if they are the happiest people on earth then that's a GOOD thing.

>if they are the happiest people on earth then that's a GOOD thing.

My entire point is that they're sad but they're also 100% correct about the world around them. In fact, the only way to be happy in 2022 is to completely ignore the horrible shit that's going on.
Also, men are happy in a relationship because men are drugged up on female hormones:
copulins.freeservers.com/index.html
They start rejecting hard-to-swallow truths so this hormonal high wouldn't end. This high becomes more important than truth.

Yeah ive came to the same realization. I want to be able to be my true self but foids have a very narrow minded view of what a man should be like. Despite being feminists they enforce gender roles and expectations on men more than anyone else. They only like men who look and act a very specific way. A lot of it is a hivemind effect and they want to have the same type of men all their friends have.

yep thats why i turn Neet
why do shit

>My entire point is that they're sad but they're also 100% correct about the world around them.
False: The common denominator here is that it's not the incel's fault that their lives suck, but some weird global conspiracy.
It's a fundamentally lazy attitude that has lots of common ground with fat acceptance advocates. "I'm not fat, you just like too skinny women!"
>In fact, the only way to be happy in 2022 is to completely ignore the horrible shit that's going on.
There's no obligation to watch war footage and gore on Any Forums at all times. Finding small things to be happy and grateful about might be a good idea for starters.
It's also not possible to make another person feel happy without ridiculous effort. That is your own job. Find whatever makes you happy and do the fuck out of it. Or die sad, nobody cares.
>Also, men are happy in a relationship because men are drugged up on female hormones:
>copulins.freeservers.com/index.html
Good things feel good. That's not bad, it's just acceptance of a subjectively positive reality.
>They start rejecting hard-to-swallow truths so this hormonal high wouldn't end.
You're probably talking about your salty point of view that is simply not shared by other people - or people don't even care about it.
I'm not obligated to be mad about your butthurt,
>This high becomes more important than truth.
It stays more important than your highly opinionated, salty, edgy opinions.

im like one of the biggest incels in my grade (senior year im 18) and i also have way better genetics for testosterone or muscle building, staying lean, and lifting than like the vast majority of kids in our grade.

Didnt read your entire post, glanced over it and it was
>ur just butthurt
If this is your main thesis then there's nothing to talk about really. You're coping. Have you EVER actually rebutted an incel argument without having to retort to "fuck you asshole"? Now, what does this say about your arguments, or the incel's?

>he actually shares the fucking pseudoscience shizo shit about women's vaginas producing drugs

Holy shit I can't, we had a friend sharing this shit and we just mocked the shit out of him

Go outside retard also nice cope thread

Attached: LTG.jpg (1280x720, 490.17K)

I meant this "Your comment was not original" how about you gobble my nuts huh original enough for you

Super low IQ post, you black?
Pheromones and other hormones such as testosterone are real and not "magical drugs". How do you think the ant queen controls all the other ants?
Fucking finish high school before posting.

It doesn't even matter if the hormone theory is not correct. We all know men turn into beta cuck doormats when they settle down with a woman. It doesn't really matter what causes this phenomenon, it happens either way.
You also start defending women valiantly when you start dating and getting laid. You think "fuckin' girls is so cool" that you get biased towards their gender.

"Fucking finish high school" he says as he posts some shizo's pseudoscience ramble

Yeah hormones are a thing but sharing some retards shizo pseudoscience shit on how women control men by injecting mind-controlling drugs into them through their vaginas is... yeah.

"I-I'm not a beta cuck because I never had a woman or settled down with my own family, it's the people who do that are the soi wojacks and I'm the chad!!!"

The cope

Sounds like you need an assfuck you sissy nigger. If I was outside I'd make you my bitch.

I've rejected like 20 girls in my life because they weren't enough for me.
I never see anyone else do this. So yeah I do consider myself the ultimate independent Chad who's not swayed into submission by pheromones
Both dating simps and bitter incels are coping. I'm the middle ground, the strongest.

Lots of robots are conventionally masculine introverts in an over-socialized bugman world that caters to bourgeoise women 24/7

We were born in the wrong era bros

Attached: Robot As Linear Male.png (831x190, 58.66K)