Men become fags with women

Why do guys become soft and emotional faggots when they start dating a woman?
I can't even count how many of my former friends completely lost their edge when they got a wife, a kid, and a desk job. Even the most bitter and edgy guys became vaccine-taking, Facebook-posting stay at home dads who avoid "negative and toxic" people like me who might rain on their parade with truths.

>"it's called growing up!!!"
No. It might be a hormonal thing. I dunno what it is but it's real thing, men do a complete 180 when they settle down.

Attached: 79a314d2590374f0.jpg (641x355, 27.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

copulins.freeservers.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The worst thing about these men is that they completely stop innovating.
Apart from continuing with their desk job, don't produce anything for society anymore. No more crazy ideas, no more taking risks...

It is a hormonal thing, men living with women have lower t levels than when they were alone.

Might be. My (former) friend was a badass in his 20's but now he's married to a nurse and he's all about covid and "responsibility". Stopped going to the gym with me because there's "covid in there". Not just this, but he cancels anyone in his social circles who doesn't share this view. He doesn't even buy pizza from places where they don't practice covid responsibility. Goddamn. He's probably menstruating at this point.

Copulins. But if they're a strong consciousness it shouldn't matter.

Yes I am implying consciousness is independent of physicality. Most people are unconscious drones, thus the NPC meme.

Attached: 1596827890235.jpg (960x960, 214.24K)

>Copulins
copulins.freeservers.com/

Damn is this shit real?

People like you are just kind of a drag. Its like negativity is your religion.

Opposite in my experience. I've never seen guys go from sweet and romantic to "all women are whores and I want to die" faster than when they get married.

That's the role of women. Why the fuck do you think they call it "settling down".

They tame men and make them into productive tax payers.

I'm 32 and I'm still picking up new hobbies and starting insane, ambitious projects that a high schooler would come up with.
The reason is that I don't have a gf. With a gf I'd probably think they're stupid ideas and only working hard and socializing on Facebook are good ideas.

Your test levels aren't high enough to withstand negativity to see the truth behind it. I spout negativity 24/7 but it doesnt affect me in the slightest, I'm not even depressed

Your serum testosterone drops to a lower baseline when you are exposed to primer and signal pheromones (mainly axillary steroids).
It's usually testosterone and DHEA derivatives, particularly androstadienol, androstadienone, androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone.

This is the same evolutionary mechanism behind the drop of testosterone and the increase of vasopressin in fathers. The child releases signal hormones that bind to olfactory receptors. It facilitates parental investment, since lower testosterone translates in less risk-seeking and r-selected mating behavior.

>Take risks where there are no consequences
>Cheat the system
Get fucked mother nature.

Maybe that's when the hormones stop affecting?

that is why i will remain gay and based

Attached: the_reaper.jpg (600x394, 48.41K)

This has to be the most bizzare "I can't get bitches" cope I've ever seen

Attached: a1wmArE0_700w_0.jpg (434x593, 24.32K)

>who avoid "negative and toxic" people like me who might rain on their parade with truths.
Maybe they just outgrew their teenage angst, unlike you.

No sane man wants bitches.

>"No they just learned to repress the uncomfortable truth that women are a privileged existence in our society and therefore deserve all negative things that happen to them and some more"

No. They just started fucking and getting head while you out here bitching and moaning.

All my highschool friends who got girlfriends became leftist wussies. It's pretty sad to see fun nerds turn into a bunch of pansies, supporting the very groups which shat on them before.

If they had to actively try then it's over for them.