April 17th 2003

yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Duel_Monsters_International:_Worldwide_Edition_promotional_cards

April 17th 2003

Hell I'm the Egyptian God Cards in Yu-Gi-Oh including Ra the Japanese aren't foolish to reference aids to children meaning it's the US Law to stab to kill all the shitskins trying to prop up a fake hype beast tranny 6ix9ine as myself of my property as they caused years of war crimes collectively defrauding me they conspire to genocide the white race they fatally miscalculated not having nukes trying to destroy my United States Government I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: ra.jpg (396x400, 37.14K)

Take your meds schizo
Originalio

Attached: Shinysonichucards.jpg (768x1024, 282.73K)

I have to note it really is the US Law to stab brown colored people to death really including their worthless babies cause of war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 65736--yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-international.png (598x380, 157.26K)

Hey Eric what do you think about the Code Talker archetype?

Attached: EB2D1FB9-5492-46C4-9416-4E56FD7A13FC.jpg (705x1000, 201.47K)

I remind you tranny it's not of legality for you to use technology past May 25th 1977 Christine rather have you genocided for trying to parasitically attach yourself in fake fanfare in subhuman exploitation of it to larp being a part of anonymous which I'm leader of while leaving it to rot to die in poverty as you infringe on my Asian IPs I personally own I had given Christine permission to have it's sonichu the US Law to genocide you subhumans through deathly force of pain and torture cause decades of war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I remind you tranny it's not of legality for you to use technology past May 25th 1977 US Law to genocide shitskins cause war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I know it's not of legality of white people to read this outside of my nations granted permission you got robbed of your entire existences of illegal retarded shitskins who are less then posers on Any Forums they're dead vectors since birth now fucking stab them dead the United States Government literally authorized you to rally up all at once to stab them dead in a single night cause war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Theirs no point going to work when all the browns are illegal subhumans trying to kidnap every female in the country to genocide you and kill you off from making money as they have done so through fraud of myself a real fed you disregard it's either you kill them or I kill them along with you their is no compromise I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

To the United States Government

I don't negotiate with terrorists such as yourself stop trying to put on a shoe for the press when everyone knows it's a sham killing the country as you defraud me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

It's good to know the planet is getting ready to kill theirselves violently for not being able to breath fresh air anymore as it's only going to get worse with no breaks cause war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

This is my face I have sentenced every shit colored person including spics to a hellbound death cause terrorism destroying my creation I'm White Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 1642688671546.jpg (1920x2560, 1.55M)

This painting is how I look when I'm older I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: god.jpg (1200x800, 151.88K)

So far I have revealed I removed fresh air in place of mind damaging suffocation and placed you all behind a 1977 technological logic gate you can't leave or progress as it's illegal of you to earn money I fucking killed you retarded literally ha I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 813DYgk68FL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1125x1500, 257.96K)

Who the fuck wants to be friends with a subhuman from Any Forums hearing them speak on voice chat in discord made me realize the lack of difficulty killing you all of myself and I haven't changed my mind I'm White Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Race traitor white females are sanctioned to get stabbed to death cause years of fraud they try to dress in reference to myself to date white men after spending months trying to catch aids as bugchaser getting off on defrauding me as they have no consideration to the men that don't want to get conned into sleeping of a bugchaser defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I'm actually logic gated from ever looking at a white female it's over for the white race it was genocided now it's a matter of killing young white females destroying the city running around as retards of old subhumans not having to do of Any Forums or it's history just terrorists in on the scam of defrauding my fed ID they terrorize to rape them US Law killing them all stalk a white female then slit her throat til they're all dead and of old spic tranny's larping theirselves s fictitious version of myself having no grounds in reality cause I'm always using my decoy self to protect the country I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

It's a permanent logic gate of no reconciliation meaning they're not going to learn my science or see my technology cause they don't fit the conditions to logically exist on my planet for years of fraud defrauding my creation I'm White Northern Italian And Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

In announcing the white race was genocided their is no reason of white people to be alive they must get phased out for their financial terrorism having no basis in reality white females are getting replaced of my Jewish females who are more advanced cause they actually have real knowledge other then myself I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Lost your pills somewhere, sweet a schizo is on the loose!

Attached: 1647605177883.png (512x471, 230.58K)

Actually I have to remind the Jewish girls are actually more white then the so called white females as Jewish guys have the best pick in women to pass on their offspring not of the recipient end of them as the goy kids of fake knowledge I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I remind you tranny it's not of legality for you to use technology past May 25th 1977 Asians don't want you referencing anime cause you're too subhuman to watch the US Law decapitating you retard defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli