The Manlet Effect

Is it me or does it seem like when a woman who finds me unattractive and/or is taller than me (I'm 5'8") catches me committing some tiny/insignificant mistake of any kind, she just amplifies the situation and puts me down like I'm a total fucking retard. And yet if some handsome 6'2"+ Chad were to commit the same mistake, she'd view his mistake as "adorable" instead of retarded.

Attached: e77.jpg (600x602, 24.3K)

Wow it's almost as if humans are not logical robots and instead go by their instincts and emotions.

Replace "humans" with "women" and you pretty much right on the money desu.

Well men are not going to breed with you so they don't care as much. Women have the chance so that's that.

it's not you, it just is the halo effect in action

>implying that men aren't driven by instincts and emotion
both men and women are subject to their nature as humans,
the only difference being that men are more capable of rejecting their instincts in favor of more objective and rational thought
that's not to say that being driven by emotions is entirely bad though, many great historical figures were driven by the forces of pride, rage and vengeance

If it makes you feel better then remember that being 5'8-6' is the same in the eyes of these women.
They literally treat you like you're 3'11 if you're an inch under their 7' requirement.

My stupid mother does this all the time.

i like short guys
darling#8759

Attached: 50C9B0DB-FBBD-4C62-8F87-DCBB335D167F.jpg (728x727, 454.18K)

>taller than me (I'm 5'8") catches me committing some tiny/insignificant mistake of any kind, she just amplifies the situation and puts me down
I would cum on the spot

can you describe a specific situation? I'm not sure I'm picturing it right.

What if you really were committing some serious "relationship crimes" tho.

You are so obsessed over your height that you won't even CONSIDER the fact that you have a giant chip on your shoulder. No women like that regardless of your height.

Cope harder. I can tell your a women just by judging how unsophisticated your vocabulary is. Do you see men ever doing this in real life? Probably not.

You are correct. If you're unattractive to women they are brutal and unforgiving. Men are merely indifferent to unattractive women, but women HATE unattractive men and label them with things like incel/loser, etc. and start entire social movements to shame them into suicide.

its not the manlet effect exactly, but theres an opposite of the halo effect. the "failo" effect where every time an unattractive man does something, anything really it's going to be viewed negatively.

It is called a shit test user, and it sounds like you fail it every time.

she doesn't like you and thinks you are gross and wants to seize any opportunity to have a reason to verbally express her disgust with you because women are incredibly self centered and their thoughts and actions only concern their own feelings and nobody else's

>WW1 breaks out
>women roam around in groups goading the ugly men to go fight
>the men feel flattered by the attention and sign up
>die from shrapnel and rot in the mud
>women have kids and move on with life and forget you ever existed

faggot OP detected

if you are different to unattractive women then why you do you have no girlfriend? there's gotta be a women so ugly that she thinks she's the best she can do. bet you won't fuck that bitch, you shallow weeb

Eh, it goes both ways.
On the one hand, yes, women are WAY more forgiving of flaws, physical and behavioral, when it's some tall Chad with the flaws. A 6'2" dude can be a skinny, goofy-faced dork and still be Chad, yes. And yes, people making everything out to be a product of your height and compensation when you're short is a real phenomenon.
ON THE OTHER HAND, the "adorable" thing can totally be pulled by a smolboi. I don't know if you've noticed, but if you're short and actually likeable then you do have privileges other people don't. People sort of infantilize you, yes, but you're allowed to be loud, cutesy, grouchy etc. in contexts where huge people implicitly aren't. You can actually avoid being noticed if you feel like it. You don't command immediate respect, attraction, or attention when you're diminutive. Implicitly people aren't allowed to pick on you and don't win any points for doing it. Hell, it's a down-low thing to do.
Play to your advantages.

keep waxing on and making excuses
you act like you arent a product of million years of evolution
i think you like being the loser because this way all disappointments arent your fault
stay this way
movies arent real
you dont magically get a girlfriend who saves you
if anything you gotta man up and save the girl

I don't know how you arrived at the conclusion that any of that input was useful or necessary, but thanks for your time I guess.

more excuses, never enough excuses
i know your family is already tired of your excuses and constant pessimism
stay this way forever what do i care? im not you faggot