Bots how do I exist in reality...

bots how do I exist in reality? I can't imagine myself going out by myself and doing fun things with myself because I'm too scared of what people will think of me if I'm alone. I can do whatever I want when I want to but why can't I do it even when I really want to do random shit by myself. How do I fucking just exist outside of my house??

Attached: shinji.jpg (750x620, 151.33K)

i know this feeling of constantly terrorized by the fake illusion of somebody's watching you all the time, it isnt like that at all user. people might look at you for a split second just to forget about it the next second. everyones got their own share of shit and nobody wants to constantly look and remark you all the time. so fuck this thought, stop being a pussy and do what you want to

numerical user thanks I guess you are right, I need to stop being a pussy due to past instances where things happened and that no one cares about me so I should just do what I want to do but I guess it feels scary(?)

The solution is quite simple, stop caring.
You've already let yourself go thus far so why care what others think about you now.

I'd say fuck it, let them think every worst thing like you're a loner or a creep or some autistic freak but who cares let them think that.
It's not like you're trying to become the whole world's best friend so I don't see the problem.

Literally just do it. You will look stupid and people will talk about you behind your back, so fucking what. It will either work or you can move to a new area in a few years with your lessons learned

You're not the only alone person in the world user.
Keep society at an arm's length, and remind yourself it's all voluntary.
The only thing holding you back is yourself, but defeating yourself is always the hardest battle.

Attached: donkey.jpg (1633x1125, 179.76K)

I despise other people talking to me so whenever I do go out I try to look unprochable but I'm always tweaking out in my mind so I look like an autistic freak but I should just embrace it ?

fuck, you make a valid point user

I really need to stop holding myself back...you are right user

Attached: ruhorh.jpg (1080x1809, 201.53K)

>I should just embrace it ?
Bingo.

fuck anyone else that sees me weird fuck them and they can choke on my balls kek thanks anons this really helped me

Attached: rei.gif (640x687, 438.7K)

>by the fake illusion
Are you sure about that?

I am staring at my screen very concerned user ...a.dsfnm

>I'm too scared of what people will think of me
Rough childhood eh bud?

i know this feel but people are way too caught up with themselves, they don't give a fuck about you and even if they do, who cares? Do things that make you happy and don't harm other people and everything should be alright
>captcha AHKEK

very, very rough

I really need to get out of this weird place I put myself in user..thank you for your kind words

i know it aint easy but just stop caring, do not at all think about "oh damn they just saw me, now i have to live up to their expectations they just made by looking at me for like 5 seconds"
the worst they would think about you is that youre a weird autistic retard who cant have shit neither gets laid which you already know is true so fuck em, do your shit, let them talk shit

I will try my best and take it slowly but surely
and then maybe one day I can happily say that I was able to do things I've been dying to do for a long time by myself

user, nobody cares. It's just your brain being retarded.

>just stop caring
God life is on easy mode for you normies

retard moment is when i exist and then my brain says that everyone hates me because I am existing near them kek

sure user, do it on your own pace, it would all be worth it, wish you all the good lucks mate

I will do my best, numerical user !!

it's hard. i relate user. fear or judgement and social inhibition is hard to get over.