Why do males be like this?

Why do males be like this?

Attached: 1646573656380.webm (576x1024, 1.23M)

acting out the subconscious attraction to deep holes

>roasties can't even enjoy the simple pleasure of digging a hole

what a truly miserable existence

I have a better question why do you type like you're uneducated?

Cause we're inquisitive and take interest in things other than other peoples lives.

Also, we are cowards that wonder what's going on from afar, instead of just going there and asking what's up

Type like a normal person, stupid faghot

*aren't cowards

Femcunt can't comprehend any activity that doesn't revolve around their own hole

It's called civilisation you unforgivable fat roastie. Women have never built anything in their lives.

I remember doing this, me, my dad, and my uncle built this giant hole, maybe like 15 ft in diameter, and we just going down and down, it was maybe like 4-5 feet deep. It was fun, just digging. We had the radio we brought. As a kid, I didn't really help dig it that much, but it was still fun standing in it.

reminds me of this picture.

I remember it being small, sorry i had to dig it out of google

Attached: 7ab.jpg (1560x2744, 891.18K)

I remember going to the lake one summer and doing this with my cousins on the beach, my parents were mad as fuck and didn't let anyone go out until we put all the sand back.

There was another one of those shows where they had a female and male group. The male group would fight but generally just do their work.

The women would fight and then do absolutely nothing but sulk.

The only way this will work is if all the women are autistic and on the same island.

This dumb whore made her TikTok and Instagram private. I hope people chewed her out for making fun of men in their natural habitat building civilization while she is doing absolutely nothing. Stupid fat bitch.

gay parents

lmao look at these buffoons enjoying a beautiful day at the beach, making memories.

~ woman, via iPhone

men just wanna have fun

I think it's sweet:3

>Why do males be like this?
Women hate that men enjoy the simple things in life.

Imagine wasting your life toiling by digging holes when you could be toiling by fucking holes

I already saw girls dig holes at the bitch.

>Video something
>Suddenly a female face
Why do roasties do this?

>>Suddenly a female face
>Why do roasties do this?
Extremely low self esteem