I want to be right wing and hate faggots but cute guys make my pp big

i want to be right wing and hate faggots but cute guys make my pp big

Attached: 1490801951538.jpg (1024x962, 66.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FemBoys/comments/979dcq/my_massive_b00t_collection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd fit in great with the groypers

I dont really hate faggots as long as you dont shove it down my throat. I dont want to see the stupid rainbow flags and their parades everywhere as well people behaving like soft snowflakes. If you can take being called a faggot youre already better than 70% of the fragile left. Stop pushing some weird agenda and keep your sexuality in your bedroom. You dont see me walking around with a flag advocating for cucks with small dicks rights

Breaking news: There isn't a single straight guy on Any Forums

And no, femboi catbois are not "...basically girls but hotter".

Attached: e2quhdnfxrb71.jpg (640x1345, 145.08K)

Non-heterosexial rightists: Greg Johnson, James O'meara, Jack Donovan, Millennial Woes

You can still be attracted to males (and they certainly try to attract us these days) and think shit like pic related is retarded.

Attached: 1647916741633m.jpg (1020x1024, 100.3K)

They're basically trying to look 14, which is why they're hot.

Would you SIEGE his butthole?

Attached: 1548116086238.jpg (1536x2048, 388.34K)

No, I've seen videos of him getting fucked and posts of him denouncing Hitler.

stop being a pedophile

Young Boys look more like girls than adult men and that is the aesthetic femboys are going for. They dont want to look like adults.

You can tell by the fact that they refuse to call themselves men, and that "manmoder" is an insult to boymoders.

>videos of him getting fucked
Source???

They were on 8 c h a n but that version of 8 c h an got killed by censorship. They weren't good anyway. He's really not that great and just uses political symbols for attention.

That being said, he has some sexy cosplay photos that are superior to the videos. He is a leftist.

>He's really not that great and just uses political symbols for attention.
I know, but he's still hot, so I'd like to see him get fucked. And also see his dick.

>wanting to be a self-hating onions that's afraid of different people
no wonder you're a faggot, you hate yourself

Here's a bunch of stuff including him fucking his ass with a dildo and fingering himself.
Hes cuter than I remembered.
reddit.com/r/FemBoys/comments/979dcq/my_massive_b00t_collection/

Attached: sm08EMi.gif (656x368, 1.9M)

I sometimes jack off to them online, but I'm pretty sure I'm not attracted to them irl, so I can hate them irl.

Nice, he's uncut. Thanks for the link. I'd still like to see him take a load on his face, though.

It was just a fixed bad angle of some white guy fucking him from behind if I remember right.

>He is a leftist.
Denouncing hitler =/= leftist.

Strassism (which is what's on the trans flag) is a Nazi philosophy that criticizes Hitler, but still claims the world/capitalism is ran by Jews. They're definitely not a leftist or if they are it's only for their own self-interest. They're just a trashy person