Say the most schizo thing you can think of

Say the most schizo thing you can think of.

Attached: 1646712598631.png (976x850, 627.75K)

We are in the matrix and I genuinely believe in it

i would, but at this point, i don't know what's real or what's fake anymore. and to think, all this because a man who raped his daughter believed himself to be the reincarnation of the most obvious huckster in all human history

Attached: totally didn't rape his daughter and make a tv show about it.jpg (509x627, 99.37K)

Im not even making this up. There is a bird that keeps flying against my window for the past 2 weeks. I think it is controlled by some higher entity or a reincarnation of someone I knew or will get to know in another life. It is trying to communicate with me but Im not quite sure what the bird is trying to tell me? Last time when he knocked on the window with his beak for several times a bad thing happened to me because I got into an altercation and I suffered a stab wound. My initial thought process was that it had something to do with my alcohol consumption and the bird wants me to stop drinking alcohol.
Its not the same bird in pic rel but its the same species

Attached: 7CF94F20-FEB1-441E-B434-4CDBFD0044A6.jpg (2000x1333, 469.47K)

women have rights

Whenever I'm thinking something I actually say it out loud but I have a condition that I don't know that I actually said it out loud and everyone knows about me and my condition and nobody can tell me or the world will collapse or something

Quoth the birb, "Take your meds"

Here's a schizo theory I just made recently: All these "Go fight for Ukraine" messages at places like reddit are Russian trolls' plan to make Ukraine's allies reveal Ukraine soldiers' positions with crap like taking selfies for reddit.

Women did nothing wrong

There is nothing behind my head and I cant prove otherwise. I turn around to look but then its like a dog chasing its tail. I cant look fast enough to catch the void before it moves behind me again. I tell myself its crazy and I dont need proof. But I can feel the void behind me. What if it reaches out to grab me? This constant fear makes me worry im already crazy. I dont have to prove its there to be sane. I have to give up the compulsion to prove it but I just cant.

God is a transgender lizard war criminal named Barbara Schulz.

I sold my soul to Kek. Nothing in return, I just felt that aligning with a chaos god would be the correct choice for a chaotic being such as myself.

All the fruit in my house is wiretapped for sound by Russian spies.

GUYS THE BIRD IS BACK YOU CAN SEE HIM TROUGH THE BLINDS.
He is flying against my window once again! lol

Attached: 838E5CFD-3AA6-4C11-AAF5-CCDE83D39CD3.jpg (1280x958, 209.81K)

Wait I dont know why the pic is rotated.

t. phonefag

But what does the bird want to tell me?

Attached: E0E2C4B6-F006-44CB-9E41-03F6C12863DE.jpg (1280x958, 207.23K)

White people are the worst race

That the bird is the word?

The cow teats have grown rigid in the cold. You must work to coax the milk into the skin bladder.

I like to get blackout drunk and fuck demons.

Also I'm an undead vampire to my best knowledge I'm around 230 years old although around 200 years was spent in captivity on an alien ship which has been erased from my memory.

I want to have sex so badly bros and just get rid of my virginity once and for all

I am unironically the only real person in this reality, a reality crafted for me to suffer through for some heinous crime I must have commit.

now THATS a delusional wish

The next earthly savior will have an obsession with the aesthetic of infrastructural objects