>must hang out on a consistent basis
>must text on a consistent basis
>must deal with her friends at some point
>that or her mental illness or both
>have to stick penis in stinky wet hole
>must comfort her with her problems
>must share stuff about myself to her
>she can just cheat out of the blue one day

thats not even the half of it but you get the point ill just stick to having some friends and a pet maybe

Attached: 1630505223820.jpg (1111x1111, 202.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5CnxFdoeoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>courting her
>going on a date (interview) with her
>meeting her parents
When you consider all the things you must do as a man and what little you receive in return, it's not worth it. You have to pretend to be something you are not in most cases.

Meeting a girls' parents and her friends is one of the biggest hurdles for me. Not only would I have to constantly walk around eggshells around them, but I know they would just tell her that she could do better than me and I would be dumped within a month.

>I know they would just tell her that she could do better than me and I would be dumped within a month.
This. If you get a date as a non-Chad her friends will brainwash her into thinking that you're trash. Shit even if you're Chad her friends might still say shit like "h-he doesn't earn enough!!!"

Women are fucking evil.

Don't worry about it, friend! The steppes are waiting for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=S5CnxFdoeoU

Honestly op you're completely correct in my experience. Don't know about the not sticking dick in wet hole part though.

Also:
>you have to restrict all your attention to her, and every part of yourself, including your dick, lest she think you're cheating on her when watching hentai and have a mental breakdown
Not worthy. A waste of time and energy.
You could work 12 hours a day at a factory from Monday to Sunday and still it wouldn't be nearly as draining as having a gf.

Attached: sadge-rain.gif (498x498, 945.79K)

Is the best way to win over your girlfriend's friends to make them all fall in love with you?
What about your girlfriend's friends' friends?

Attached: only problem is the ones with boyfriends, but i guess there's no hard rule that you have to fuck em, just make them fall in love with you.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

If you see talking to your gf as a chose then you will never make it. If your only focus is sex, you will never be truly happy in a relationship

Sounds like you want to be the girlfriend.

>that filename
I don't want to know how your folders look like

if you have been dating someone for a while there comes a point where you don't need to do much to maintain the relationship. There's only so many things you can do with each other and talk about that you'll end up being able to enjoy each other's company in silence.

reverse psy won't get you any closer to my cybernetic naughty bits

Attached: they're a mess.jpg (1088x1504, 316.5K)

>There's only so many things you can do with each other and talk about that you'll end up being able to enjoy each other's company in silence.
This is what I fear. What happens then? Wouldn't a woman be bored of you eventually at that point?

i dont even want sex every aspect of relationships except the few romantic moments seem draining

>Wouldn't a woman be bored of you eventually at that point?
Definitely yes. Women get bored very easily. They are like really energetic dogs, they have to be entertained constantly. That's why they cheat

Attached: 1546973392907.jpg (544x600, 36.06K)

Based asexual user. I share the same opinion. It's just too much work for sex.

Have they tried any hobby that's not socializing with other demons (women) or fucking Chad?

it sounds like hell because you're ugly and no woman desired you ever

Life is hell for most men.

When you meet someone you really get along with then it's effortless.
You'll feel a great motivation to be with her, and have a shitload of confidence.
It's like living in pure bliss.
The only hard part is balancing your life with hers.

I only do #5 and #6. Cheating is remedied by dumping her, something I can do because I maintained a safe emotional distance.

Pretty much. The problem is that we are biologically hardwired to want the touch and affection of a woman.

The funny thing is that men can break this psychological and biological conditioning but women can't break away from their biologically ingrained hypergamy and promiscuity for some ungodly reason.

I got 99 problems but I bad for you, brohay.

Because the only thing stopping you from happiness is you imagining that
>she can just cheat out of the blue one day

I dont even think it is conditioning. Our brain floods with dopamine, oxytocin, and serotonin when we kiss and receive affection from a woman. This feels good and also binds us closer to the person. We cannot change this reaction.

I do think men can function better without it, and even function at a higher level, but it is still there.