Why do you all think getting a girlfriend will magically solve everything in your life? what exactly are you expecting?

why do you all think getting a girlfriend will magically solve everything in your life? what exactly are you expecting?

Attached: FJnUZJwVEAEP4sF.jpg (897x1071, 99.54K)

Having a girlfriend is like having a lawyer, a therapist and a mother. Having a woman in your life who cares about you and your well-being can fix a lot. It happened for me. So don't believe OP's bullshit.

I just want a best friend with the added bonus of sex

Eh i've got pretty much everything else in my life sorted out
I put this off to the last and know I kinda regret it desu

>Having a girlfriend is like having a lawyer, a therapist and a mother.
this is such a horrible way to look at women. you didn't even mention anything along the lines of "a partner in life" or someone to be on equal ground with you, you just mentioned all these things that only benefit YOU. what would you be for this hypothetical gf? because it seems like you just want an asspat machine

you're superficial

For me, it's kind of like how a car can't start without a spark plug. I have no reason to move without one.

Attached: 1635284867414.jpg (1280x720, 337.9K)

>you just mentioned all these things that only benefit YOU

Because that's what the thread was about, faggot.

Chainshit man sucks and you go and post the worst girl anyway

I don't think it will do any of that, I just want a gf.

Attached: 1639804718813.jpg (450x437, 30.54K)

>what would you be for this hypothetical gf?

Also, it's not a hypothetical gf. I have an actual gf and we've been together for nearly two years and are both very happy with one another. I've done a lot for her and she's done innumerable things for me. I'm an almost completely different person because of her.

I don't care about gf I just want the be loved or wanted.

l hate OP so much it's unreaI

Attached: 093860363.jpg (532x396, 42.77K)

not having someone to love is a root problem in life, it's not meant to fix other problems, disingenuous normalfag.

are you trying to tell me that people here don't act like a woman is supposed to just fall in their laps and solve every problem in their life? you haven't been here at all if so

Hadn't seen it before from this perspective. I have a lot going on right now so basically no time for dating. If anything it would add more stress.

no, people want a gf because they are lonely and want to feel loved and love someone else. just because they express it here in retarded ways doesnt change that

>ask how a gf would benefit us
>wtf why are you counting your benefits?
you are literally brain dead

understandable.
i think a lot of robots aren't mentally mature enough to even be in a relationship, imo-- like once they actually manage to get into one, i genuinely don't think they will know what to do and how to handle things like arguments, general problems, boundaries and so on. good on you for being one up and self-understanding that you aren't ready for that all yet, it's not a shameful thing.

I know it won't solve all my problems. I just want to fuck some hole and have her suck my dick.

i didn't ask for benefits, i asked why you think getting one will make your life magical rainbows and unicorns, the common robot mentality.

He literally just counted the benefits that would improve his life you mongoloid

>you're superficial?
No, I just don't have many friends