>What race are you?

>Do you fantasize about being BLEACHED?

>Do you want to be a wife or a slave?

>Favorite cartoon?

Attached: Slapper.gif (480x268, 1.58M)

man stfu with your simping ass, nigger

I'm the bleacher, not the bleachee

Respect to a colonizer.

i wish you didnt make the thread so shit so we could talk about colonizing instead.

Talk about colonizing. Stories are interesting.

>white
>no
>no
>no
i also have a penis

Attached: spread_misinformation.png (508x599, 668.66K)

Well when I lived in Congo for awhile, I got recruited by some locals to drive back and forth between Gabon, CAR and Cameroon because I could cross the borders as a whitey without trouble, so they'd load the truck with goods for sale and we'd make the rounds and worked as nomad merchants for several towns. Two girls in particular that accompanied me the most, we became quite close for as much time traveling and sleeping together. Ended up knocking them both up, best time of my life together with them.

That's pretty awesome. Did you ever fuck a pygmy? Any more Congo stories are also welcome, fascinating place.

Never even saw a pygmy. I'd like to see if others have any experiences of their own before posting more.

>Never even saw a pygmy
They are pretty small.

jejje

>What race are you?
Black
>Do you fantasize about being BLEACHED?
No. If I get a crush on a white dude he's usually got softboi traits and isn't the dominant manly man colonizer type, or least he doesn't seem like that type on the outside. It's a bit embarrassing but those guys make me feel quite comfy and accepted even though they'd probably be useless during the apocalypse.
>Do you want to be a wife or a slave?
I just want a player two in life and to be someone else's player two.
>Favorite cartoon?
Duckman and Sheep in the Big City

Hapa female here (Japanese mom/white dad)

I don't really think of it as a fetish but I think I want my future husband to be white. I feel a bit mixed up in terms of identity and would like kids that can fit in as pure whites.

Very comfy post. I don't believe in the apocalypse, so I do believe in a soft and happy future for you and me.

>Sheep in the Big City
That's an old one.

I hope you're doing well.1/4 Asian is pretty low.

im a brownie but i got into this fetish because of my immense lust for men
i started out just wanting to fuck a big hung white guy with a nice hairy tummy but then with my obsession i started even getting hard by being humiliated by them
and now i fantasize about watching them bleach brown women while i watch and humiliate myself to feed their ego and dominance
i know that ive gone too far and this fantasy might just hurt me in the long run which sucks

Attached: 1610597058010.jpg (722x719, 59.17K)

Just think a white man could keep you to be his brown fuckmeat. Just when he needs to fuck something he doesn't love.

Attached: Cuckquean IR.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

What race of brownie are you?

honestly dominant men turn me the fuck on
and if they were also sexy they make me even retarded and horny for them
and when im that horny i wanna feed their dominance and ego even if it were at the expense of humiliating myself a bit
i do have an ego but when im that horny i just dont care which both sucks and is hot as fuck
doesnt matter

Attached: 1640719466515.webm (640x480, 1.76M)

>doesnt matter
Lol equally inferior.

Horniness has a way of lowering IQ for everyone. It's cute to think of you calling yourself a nigger slave just to make a man feel better.