Friends, parties, social experiences, sexual experiences with women my age, all the things a normal...

Friends, parties, social experiences, sexual experiences with women my age, all the things a normal, developing brain needs. I wasted all 4 years of high school and college hiding from everyone on my computer, now my chances are gone. People my age are getting married, I have no outlets to even meet women or make friends. My life is over, I wasted it. Every day is the same, I work, come home and rot. I wasted my life.
Its over...

Attached: 1646746734479.jpg (750x1000, 194.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5CnxFdoeoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are in your opiniont he reasons you ended like this?

At least you weren't assmogged like the girl in the red panties.

too sheltered, never socialized much as a kid, maybe turned out weird from parents who were older when they had me.

Im going down the same path bro but when I become a nuclear scientist im going to bully those below me, for not understanding matter at its most fundamental form of existence in the 3 dimensional space witch is occupies.

user, if your parents saw that you were all day in front of your computer or playing video games and not doing social activities to learn to socialize, it was their fault. They were bad parents. Negligent parents. No reasonable parent see his son days and days alone in his room playing video games and not doing any activity like sports or whatever, not having friends, etc., and allows that to happen for years and years. Either they didn't pay too much attention to you or they were retarded and thought that was normal. Either way they fucked up your development as a normal human being.

But how do you fix it? I'm scared on talking to people or going outside

They tried their best, i did scouts when i was a kid, tried out Tennis

Why don't robots play a stripping game online? It could be any game we all just need a webcam.

I don't know how you can fix your problems. I'm in a very similar situation too.

Everyone here and in real life will tell you the same things:

- Get therapy.
- Try to go out more.
- Exercise.
- Take more sunlight.
- Lift weights,.
- Pick some hobbies to keep you distracted (if they make you go out or even interact with people better).
- Read about philosophies, religions, things that could change your mindset.
- Try to get a job.

Basically everyone will tell you those same things.

Now, think that if I was able to tell you 2 or 3 things that you could do and fix your problems then I would be like a demigod. Humans have been all history trying to find the answer to that question, "how do I fix my mind or my problems?" That is basically the history of all philosophies and religions and the question that humans have been asking themselves since forever. Why do you think there are so many cults, gurus, therapists, self help books and all of that that earn a lot of money telling people that they will fix their minds? Because the reality is that fixing your mind isn't that easy and in my opinion there are times that you can't fix it, that you can't change it, you are like you are because you had a specific development with a specific childhood, parents, experiences during your youth that is the most important period of time for the development and when your personality, mindset, etc. When your mind is shaped. I will advice you to try everything you can tu be happier and get the things that you want in life. Specially try therapy if you haven't tried it yet, it works for some people, for others don't work.

And if you want to give more information about you I could give more specific advices or things like that.

you made the exact same thread on /adv/.

It's over user. You know what to do

Don't worry about petty women, tovarisch. Girls are temporary, the steppes are forever!
youtube.com/watch?v=S5CnxFdoeoU

>8+ fugly neckbeards simping over the 2ish attention whores

Yeah sounds like a great use my whisky

Attached: 1542817326511.jpg (300x200, 39.35K)

the severity of the situation is underappreciated still

Attached: dea534d1a0bfd665f401ad9207421780c376247e.jpg (648x1153, 631.17K)

I don't entirely buy this but I like the gist of it.
Saved.

lol, if it was like 2008-09.

Now it would be a paid link to a chaturbate or an onlyfans.

Dude, I never did any of that shit and I'm 22 happily married with two beautiful sons and a job that pays 70k a year. Medically retired from army so I get all my medical benefits and an extra 2000 a month. Life's good without all that shit.

I am an extremist to the core and I hate the globohomo. It's not hard to find wife. Be a man, have balls. Do cool shit, just don't be a degenerate

>They tried
>i did
You misspelled forced or coerced. Normal fag parents think forcing people to do a certain thing will automatically make them like it and make them good at it when the reality they need to lay the fuck off sometimes and just let them learn how to socialize.

t. Retarded mom forced me to take up karate, basketball, and soccer. Guess how much that has helped and how proficienct I am at all of them. Mothers who lack social skills themselves need to stop having kids until they get their shit together. Lonely people tend to envy other people, which means they end up forcing their kids to do shit because they want to keep up with the Jones. (Did I use that phrase correctly?)

It makes me feel bad for it and simultaneously despise introverts at the same time despite being an introvert myself.

Attached: 81587820-aaa4-11ec-b9e0-5f2034b7f308.jpg (600x450, 36.97K)

>Get therapy.
Stopped reading there. Stop showing pseudoscientifical bull shit. You are literally paying to talk to some random ass person just for them to nod and say hmm for an hour. That's such a waste of fucking money and yet privileges idiotic normal fags act like it's a cure all.

>I guess it wasnt meant to happen in my life according to Gods plan.
thats my cope